Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick, anyone have a spare? I broke one.

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
Just Home Depot it for a solid bolt.

·
Get Up and Go
2,576 Posts
Went through my stash of control arms but no bolt. As of 5 minutes ago Bruce has still not gotten one. Anyone in the Garden City area have one?

·
Just The Spouse's spouse
1,885 Posts
Bruce, I have a couple. If you can't find one local, pm me.

·
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
10,939 Posts
Front or rear? I may have 2 left, we broke them both on DD's rig this morning. But, if you take them, I'll need replacements eventually, these spares really come in handy.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Front or rear? I may have 2 left, we broke them both on DD's rig this morning. But, if you take them, I'll need replacements eventually, these spares really come in handy.
front, at the axle. The ones with the cam.

I might not be done breaking bolts. Still looking at the other side trying to decide if it need replacing.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The bolt at the frame on the other side was "rusted loose" I broke it trying to tighten it. #$%^#$&$%*^.:mad:

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fuck. no dealership in southeast michigan has one.

·
Better than Newbie
2,829 Posts
fuck. no dealership in southeast michigan has one.
I picked one up from the one at 59 and Bogie Lake, but that was a while ago.

Did you try the one in Southfield? Or did you have them check their inventory for all the dealerships?

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
I picked one up from the one at 59 and Bogie Lake, but that was a while ago.

Did you try the one in Southfield? Or did you have them check their inventory for all the dealerships?
That's Szott Jeep. Sonic works there.

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bruce, three people stated they have them. :confused: :confused:
I was hoping to find one nearby since I have nothing drivable. I'm stuck at home with a bicycle and a bus schedule and 2 dead jeeps.:(

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Or did you have them check their inventory for all the dealerships?
They did that and the closet place to have one was in Hastings Michigan.:eek:

·
Better than Newbie
2,829 Posts
At the least id have one of the dealerships close to you order it and they should have it by tomorrow.

If you get one before that, then just dont go pick it up.

42,950 Posts
I was hoping to find one nearby since I have nothing drivable. I'm stuck at home with a bicycle and a bus schedule and 2 dead jeeps.:(
If you would have told me that yesterday, I could have brought you one. I had to go down there last night.
:poke:

If you know someone whos going from northern oakland county down, let me know, I can put some of the bolts on my porch. I'm going to wisconsin in 36 minutes, so let me know if you want me to put them outside.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
If you would have told me that yesterday, I could have brought you one. I had to go down there last night.
:poke:

If you know someone whos going from northern oakland county down, let me know, I can put some of the bolts on my porch. I'm going to wisconsin in 36 minutes, so let me know if you want me to put them outside.
I could get them down towards royal oak/berkley if it makes it any easier to get them to bremenn? Or possibly novi tomorrow....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts