4.10/4.11 gears
Working/good condition preferred
within 100 miles or less of 48615
8 lug by 6.5

Thanks for reading!

·
WebWheeling1KeyAtaTime
798 Posts
1983-1997 Regular cab short bed ford rangers had an 108 inch wheel base.
1998-2011 Regular cab short bed ford rangers had 111 inch wheel base.

Just some info to help.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1983-1997 Regular cab short bed ford rangers had an 108 inch wheel base.
1998-2011 Regular cab short bed ford rangers had 111 inch wheel base.

Just some info to help.
Thank you! I looked at the rangers a little in the past and had thought I needed a wider frame. Now I'm not sure and thinking something more narrow would work better.

I have an eb frame stripped of everything but coil buckets and engine mounts located in Hastings, MI.
I think the frame is too short, although I'm not positive. Thanks for the interest!

·
Premium Member
22,635 Posts
I also have a modified 96 f250 Std cab 8ft box frame that phase been modified in the front and shortened in the rear. When I was using it I think I was around 104" with rear springs and radius arm front. Motor mounts are ford.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also have a modified 96 f250 Std cab 8ft box frame that phase been modified in the front and shortened in the rear. When I was using it I think I was around 104" with rear springs and radius arm front. Motor mounts are ford.
I'm not sure... If I could get some pictures or possible check it out I could give you a definitive answer. Sorry for being vague! buying something while not knowing what you want probably is not the best protocol.

I have a 98 explorer sport frame available
The frame is too short!

·
Balls Deep
4,562 Posts
I have a Scout II Traveler frame that originally had a 118" wheelbase. They are very easy to shorten/lengthen if needed. I'll be gone wheeling for a week, but when I gt back, I can get pictures and measurements if you're interested.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for the interest, I have purchased a frame that I think will be applicable. Currently I am in the market for front leaf springs(0 to little lift, something flexy and rated for 3000-4000 lbs) and a rear axle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts