Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frogs every where!!!!!!! :tonka: Check out these cool girls!!!

This is a BIGUN!!! :eek:

Cute little thing! :sonicjay:

I am not kidding when I say that I love frogs...:nana:

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
WTF, how do you know if they are male or female? Frogs dont have junk hanging anywhere.
BTW got compound W?

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You area dark perosn, nice nail polish.
It's not black!!! :miff: It's navy blue... cool, isn't it?

WTF, how do you know if they are male or female? Frogs dont have junk hanging anywhere.
BTW got compound W?
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: Very easy... the males have ear drums larger than their eye, while females' drums are the size of their eye or smaller. And nope, not compound W. That's wives tale. :nana:

Me too. I love to swirve to see how many I can hit. Problem is it's hard to count in the dark.
:sonicjay: :junk:

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
"Environmental group FrogWatch, which organises hunts to destroy the toads"

lol :(

That was one monster of a frog!

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
It's not black!!! :miff: It's navy blue... cool, isn't it?

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: Very easy... the males have ear drums larger than their eye, while females' drums are the size of their eye or smaller. And nope, not compound W. That's wives tale. :nana:

:sonicjay: :junk:
Plus, male frogs have really large 'thumbs' compared to female frogs. Didn't you guys take high school biology?? :tonka: :tonka:

·
Hula Girl At Heart
1,556 Posts
wow, I had high school biology, but I guess I never paid attention. I never would have remembered that they have bigger thumbs and ear drums.

BTW, where do frogs go in the winter? Just curious since we have about 12 in our little pond now and I'm worried about them over the winter. (Not worried enough to bring them in, mind you.... :tonka:)

I am going to rescue my goldfish this year, though. I got a fish tank with all sorts of crap at good will today so hopefully I won't kill them in my attempt to save them... :tonka:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts