Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Web Wheeling!
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some friends and I were a bit bored tonight, and we remembered that our friend Joe had a night class at GVSU, and he got out at 9:20pm. So we decide to mess with him. Luckily he never locks his car. Big mistake on his part. So I decide to hide in his back seat, cover myself with one of his hoodies, and proceed to wait. My friends call me when he's approaching his car, and I let him sit down in his car before I pounce. The second he starts his car I throw my arm around his chest from behind and yell "Wanna get raped!"

Hilarity ensues.

·
done haulin
1,327 Posts
Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
:sonicjay:

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
So some friends and I were a bit bored tonight, and we remembered that our friend Joe had a night class at GVSU, and he got out at 9:20pm. So we decide to mess with him. Luckily he never locks his car. Big mistake on his part. So I decide to hide in his back seat, cover myself with one of his hoodies, and proceed to wait. My friends call me when he's approaching his car, and I let him sit down in his car before I pounce. The second he starts his car I throw my arm around his chest and realize this person is much bigger and i am in the wrong car ! Big Black dudes can punch hard !!!

Hilarity ensues.
Fixed :sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Ah yes, the timeless childish prank called surprise buttsecks. Classic. It's right up there with "pull my finger"

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
So some friends and I were a bit bored tonight, and we remembered that our friend Joe had a night class at GVSU, and he got out at 9:20pm. So we decide to mess with him. Luckily he never locks his car. Big mistake on his part. So I decide to hide in his back seat, cover myself with one of his hoodies, and proceed to wait. My friends call me when he's approaching his car, and I let him sit down in his car before I pounce. The second he starts his car I throw my arm around his chest from behind and yell "Wanna get raped!"

Hilarity ensues.
Funny stuff, Clay. You're an evil bastard. :sonicjay:

I would have shot you in the head.
That may not be so far off. I'd hate to see someone freak out and club/shoot/knife their "attacker".

Craig

1 - 18 of 18 Posts