·
Registered
1,161 Posts
That's awful!
Just shows that you never really know a person. :(

·
ASSHOLE
932 Posts
I was in a band for 8 yrs. Same thing happened with the singer. Fawkin sick fuks. I used to hang with the guy daily and never suspected he'd turn into a petterass. I vote castration.

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,867 Posts
kid i graduated HS with in '05 is going to jail for foolin around with a 14 year old girl. They call him Adam the midnite schroder. I guess he met her on Word Of Warcraft.

very sad

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
25 in only 2 weeks . They did a hell of a good job or there is a hell of alot of these types in that area .

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Was he that angry lookin guy?

Probably didn't think that he was going to get caught.

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
I question the police in this one. he pointed a shotgun at a deputy, why is he not six feet under?

Well My Aunt......... tells me that he lost it, and wanted the officer to shoot him. but up there no guns allowed in court. so when he ran out and pointed the officer was not armed. Dumb ass even pulled the trigger and it was loaded but forgot to rack the gun.

I hope he is someones Bitch for pulling this stunt, what a dumb shit the con's are going to hate him for the crime and the officer are going to hate him for trying to kill one of there own.

I only feel sorry for my Aunt she is close to 70 and is in complete denile about the whole thing.

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
Are you in Florida?

Everyone on that list is from Florida/orlando area......

Chad Pease is the only mechanic on the list...... 2nd photo down on the left.

·
I was born in the desert
1,719 Posts
So now as punishment they will be placed with animals just like them with nothing to do all day but suck and fuck each other off for years. When they come out ( in a few years) they will have learned a lesson: don't get caught and leave no witnesses. Prisons breed violence and teach old dogs new tricks. I say kill them all now and save the future victims.

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
Are you in Florida?

Talking to me? Im near Tampa and my name is Russell though.

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are you in Florida?

He moved to Florida 7 months ago, after he lost his tranny shop in Big Rapids.
He has two little girls and a boy ages 8, 6, and 3. Those kids didn't deserve this.:(

·
Registered
806 Posts
It is so disturbing to hear things like this. Who can you trust anymore with your kids. Even more scarier..to think that all walks of life can be this f'd up. All of these MFr's should be going to jail & get their junk cut off. Losers!

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
He moved to Florida 7 months ago, after he lost his tranny shop in Big Rapids.
He has two little girls and a boy ages 8, 6, and 3. Those kids didn't deserve this.:(
What a fuck! I hope he gets what is deserved!

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
It is so disturbing to hear things like this. Who can you trust anymore with your kids. Even more scarier..to think that all walks of life can be this f'd up. All of these MFr's should be going to jail & get their junk cut off. Losers!
even if you cut off the "junk"... it doesn't end the preditor mentality! I say if they want to be a preditior...... let them! Just labodimize them and throw them out in the middle of the Yukon, Canada to fend for themselves and be natural preditors!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts