Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had my White TJ for just over 4 years now. Its been a great Jeep, even if it a royal in my ass and wallet. Ive really enjoyed working on it, modifing it, and wheeling it, but there comes a time when you have to grow up and start thinking clearly. So relunctintly I cleaned out the Jeep, and loaded up the parts into the Toyota and off to UORC i went.

Now it will soon have a hybrid 44/60 front axle, OMF beadlocks, PSC hydro assist steering...

Then next month goes in the Stak

:woot::woot::woot:

·
broken
5,093 Posts
:rock:

·
broken
5,093 Posts
wiat, why are you a panda?

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
Don't worry, It will come home safe. We're going to give it a night light so it won't get scared at night. BTW- The wheels are cool as hell!

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't worry, It will come home safe. We're going to give it a night light so it won't get scared at night. BTW- The wheels are cool as hell!
very good, Baby doesnt like being left alone at night, so tuck it in and play some AC/DC for it. I forgot to give you guys the lug nuts and rear wheel spacers. Ill bring them along when i pick it up. I also forgot to tell ya the pitman is reamed out for 1ton tierod ends and that the axle is setup for over the knuckle steering

I cant wait to see my Iroks on the new wheels, i think im gonna paint the rings white and the domes black. You guys get bonus points if you can figure out why my ARB compressor isnt working.

Why not take them the TJ then? It wouldn't be a bad rig if you would quit working on it.
ahh, its already there:poke:

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well then learn to tell a story you Alzheimer's killing grandpa hater. Your first post reads like you took the parts you were going to make a TJ from and delivered them to UROC to install on a Toyota.
no, i wanted it to sound like i was getting rid of my Jeep, and I'm my messed up head everything makes sense:stan:

·
Covered in mud...
17,916 Posts
Well then learn to tell a story you allzheimer's killing grandpa hater. Your first post reads like you took the parts you were going to make a TJ from and delivered them to UROC to install on a Toyota.
He's not trying to tell a story, he's trying to post about all the cool stuff he has. Thats why he 'forgot' to talk about his beefy tie rod ends. Everyone knows, beefy tie rod ends make you a real man.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
He's not trying to tell a story, he's trying to post about all the cool stuff he has. Thats why he 'forgot' to talk about his beefy tie rod ends. Everyone knows, beefy tie rod ends make you a real man.
You still bitter?
If your so jealous maybe you could toss some acid on it so it would be acid washed and not blingy?

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
i like jungle gym's.
10,920 Posts
please no photo's of your g string in jeep seat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts