Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
O.G.
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The pics do the tree size nothing. I will take better pics in the light. The huge oak tree in my front yard split in half, and came down on my house. Looks like the only damage is to the gutter, I will know more tommorow when I start cutting it up. I need a new roof, so maybe, just maybe...........

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
I will come cut it up and haul it away for you. But you will have to deal with the small branches.

you wouldnt have the proper math skills to set up a latter on the angle needed to climb to the top of the roof line. aybe you could figure out the pitch and tell us all the angle..... four forths of the time you make a jackass outa your self.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
looks like a free roof

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
Where are the pics you mentioned about how those branches destroyed your cars. I understand it did extensive damage to your pole barn you just built.

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
I will come cut it up and haul it away for you. But you will have to deal with the small branches.
I'm envisioning the tree being cut into quarters, and magically ending up with 4 full fallen trees in the yard.

·
Oldbie
4,835 Posts
Holy sh*t!!

Leave it until the insurance adjuster has a chance to look at it. If it's on your house I believe they will pay to have it removed.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts