Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fabman_52
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a set of 225/75 or 235/75/15 inch tires on Ranger or whatever wheels, (must fit a 92 Ranger) for trade ONLY!
Also have an 87 4x4 Ranger for parts for 300.00 firm or trade for? ( No RC cars or video games) Open to about anything else.
On top of all of that I have a 1997 Geo Metro with a great (74K miles) running 1.3 automatic (part out only), parts start at 2.00 and up so please don't ask me to sell whole car. Also have a cap for full size pick-up, Ford I think, nice shape (Black) 100.00 obo. Always looking for tools and welding equipment.
Thanks, George.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hey Skid. Are you picky on the wheels? Next time your over have Bones show you the ones on the trailer by the Jeep. Those came off my old Dak with about 500 miles on them. Or I have some alum 5 slots in the garage.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
This is the dumbest for sale thread I've seen in a few minutes.

What are you selling? How much do you want for the things you're selling? Price is required per the marketplace rules.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
how old is the cutter pics!!!!

maybe you should list each item in its own thread

·
Registered
45 Posts
i have a set of 235/75/15 wild country radial rvt tires on black steelies. came off my aunts 97 mountaineer, maybe 1000 miles on them.

·
I fix stuff!
13,804 Posts
a set of 225/75 or 235/75/15 inch tires on Ranger or whatever wheels, (must fit a 92 Ranger) for trade ONLY!
Also have an 87 4x4 Ranger for parts for 300.00 firm or trade for? ( No RC cars or video games) Open to about anything else.
On top of all of that I have a 1997 Geo Metro with a great (74K miles) running 1.3 automatic (part out only), parts start at 2.00 and up so please don't ask me to sell whole car. Also have a cap for full size pick-up, Ford I think, nice shape (Black) 100.00 obo. Always looking for tools and welding equipment.
Thanks, George.
What shape is the Metro body in? I'd be interested in the shell if it is in salvagable condition. No I'm not going to build another 4x4 Metro, I've got another cool project in mind for it.

PM me if you want to talk to me about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts