Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My k5 has a electric back glass, all the guts are rusted out ,even the pice that holds the glas up all track gone only thing left good is the arms and electric motor, where can I find the track and everything else so my window will go up I have a new tailgate, for the blazer just need track and what holds glas in.please help,any links will help thank you in advance

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Are you on Facebook? There's a group called Michigan Square Body Chevy and GMC Trucks. You might have luck finding someone with a parts tailgate.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I might have the window tracks, will look to see. No longer have a K5, but have had 6 in the past. Now have 2 1978 3/4-ton trucks - Chevy C20 Camper Special and GMC K25

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you ,I can pay shipping, and and if so may I ask how much ,I don't have deap pockets, the covic been putting a hurting on my hours at work. Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got the window parts ,I think its all I need ,😊 for it what type of glue to hold the window in the frame,and know I gota figure out the wiring, for the back glass,Oo any one know the wiring diagram, for a 79 k5 back power window?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm looking for a speedometer cable that goes from the speedometer to the cruse control, it's about roughly 26"or 28" inches,it has the factory cruse and would like to use it any one know were or what is interchangeable, it has a one screw on and the other just clips in the speedometer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts