Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
of course. Because I bring logic and equality to the table.
Logic? Yes a broad stroke comment like "I hate the NAACP" is logical. You could have said this guy is an idiot, but you rather chose to make a stereotypical racist comment.

:bravo:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Logic? Yes a broad stroke comment like "I hate the NAACP" is logical. You could have said this guy is an idiot, but you rather chose to make a stereotypical racist comment.

:bravo:
Obviously you didn't read my signature. The NAACP much like the UAW has outlived its usefulness, overstepped its bounds, and has become the polar opposite of what they started out to be.

Please note, I said I hated the organization and not the members.

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
Obviously you didn't read my signature. The NAACP much like the UAW has outlived its usefulness, overstepped its bounds, and has become the polar opposite of what they started out to be.

Please note, I said I hated the organization and not the members.
Whats next?

"Some of my best friends are black"

or

"I am not a racist, but....."

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
I hate people that badmouth and bilittle the company they work for. Without the company, they would have no house, no jeep and no way to care for their family.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hate people that badmouth and bilittle the company they work for. Without the company, they would have no house, no jeep and no way to care for their family.
Have I badmouthed Ford?

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i have always hated the NAACP, jesse jackson, chitlins and black people in general. what you gonna do about it?

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
This year?

I actually shared that comment with my management btw. Somehow I am the only sane person in my department that has these conversations with management. It doesn't do a damn bit of good though obvious with us being the folks that answer to the media and not set the pricing.
Discussed with your management team? I thought you were the management team :confused: weird

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
unbelievable.

Fuck the NAACP

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
that big buck needs a whipping, he looks mighty uppity in that photo.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Heck, the KKK started with good intentions too. But a few folks got a little spirited in the celebration of their "ideals" and went a little too far. Sorta like Jesse and Al, minus the hood.

Is there a NAAWP? Nope, that would be "illegal" and racist. It must only work if you are the group being "repressed".

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
National
Association for the
Advancement of
COLORED
People

You'd think they'd change the name of the ASSociation to be more PC

1 - 20 of 41 Posts