Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm relocated from Ann Arbor/Ypsi to the Romulus area to help cut down on gas/time for my work commute.

I found out today I got the place for sure, and I have to be out of my current place by Sunday Night (must be empty ON the 1st with keys turned in)

Sorry for the useless post...I'm just taking a break from boxing up all my belongings - and to make a quick beer run :sonicjay:

Sooo....any Ypsi guys wanna come over tomorrow morning? I'll let you do burnouts in the Roush truck if you help. :naughty:

I hear Romulus isn't the greatest area..but I come with my security system:

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Pwned
230 Posts
I'm relocated from Ann Arbor/Ypsi to the Romulus area to help cut down on gas/time for my work commute.

I found out today I got the place for sure, and I have to be out of my current place by Sunday Night (must be empty ON the 1st with keys turned in)

Sorry for the useless post...I'm just taking a break from boxing up all my belongings - and to make a quick beer run :sonicjay:

Sooo....any Ypsi guys wanna come over tomorrow morning? I'll let you do burnouts in the Roush truck if you help. :naughty:

I hear Romulus isn't the greatest area..but I come with my security system:

:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

is that your dog? if so nice looking dog there. My buddy has a red nose pit and she is a tough looking dog.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I would worry more about the dog then the first two, Well after your beer run at lest. Just throw it all in garbage bags and sort it out when you get there.....

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would worry more about the dog then the first two,
What do you mean? Somebody's gonna steal my dog? lol, that's some bullshit! :sonicjay:

Well after your beer run at lest. Just throw it all in garbage bags and sort it out when you get there.....
Yeah, I'm out of beer, I just grabbed a 6 pack. But now I broke out the Hennessy. I figure - If I'm moving by all the bro's, I better start drinking like them! :nana:

Where abouts in Romulus?
Right off of Wayne Rd. I haven't even been there. It's across from the ghetto McDonald's by the high school. I talked to a friend from Romulus, and she said those apartments aren't TOO bad, but the housing BEHIND the McDonald's is shady.

It's called The Burlington's or somethin. I looked it up on Apartment Ratings and it was not the greatest ratings....but the current place I'm has shitty reviews too, and it's nice as hell (I currently pay $800 for a 1 bedroom, and it's nice - but small)

Any insight?

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price sounds pretty high.
$800 for the 1 bedroom is the place I'm currently in, and it's real high.

This place is much cheaper, and I'm gonna be in a 2 bedroom.

I'm gonna check the links you posted right now...

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have been in the area - day and night. Wouldn't be my choice place to live. I had a friend that lived there and bailed out.
Damn that sucks because I think I don't have another option.

I have to stay with McKinley properties because I'm technically violating my lease by leaving early. So they're cutting me a break and allowing me to move into their other place without penalty.

What concerns me about the area is that my girlfriend would have to let the dogs out in the morning.

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
Damn that sucks because I think I don't have another option.

I have to stay with McKinley properties because I'm technically violating my lease by leaving early. So they're cutting me a break and allowing me to move into their other place without penalty.

What concerns me about the area is that my girlfriend would have to let the dogs out in the morning.
Just teach her how to grip a .45:sonicjay: :thumb:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just teach her how to grip a .45:sonicjay: :thumb:

:sonicjay: She does actually want to go to the range with me next time I go, and I think it's a good idea....at least so she knows what it feels like and isn't afraid of guns. (although I think she'll probably start on a 9mm..she's only like 110 lbs. :rock: )

I have several guns around the house...and if there is ever a time (God, I hope there never is) when she would need to use one and I'm not around, I think it's important that she learns a little about them.

At least the basic knowledge/function - instead of being intimidated by them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts