Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone please explain to my why the fuck my doctor needs to see me to be able to refill a prescription I have been taking for 7 years?!!?!? Like I have the fucking time to drive to Rochester so she can listen to my heart beat. She comes in at 10 and leaves at 3. That really gives me a lot of options, since I work until 5.

THE BITCH DOESN'T EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH!!!!

Seriously... When did it get like this? I used to be able to call my doctor in Michigan from school in New Mexico and he would send a script to the local pharmacy.

Is this just a ploy to get more money from the insurance company???

I am going to stick my face in the copy machine and fax it to her. DO YOU SEE ME NOW BITCH!

I am so pissed.

·
Mall Rated
1,587 Posts
I hate how they are never on time either. My gf works at a doctor's office and they routinely schedule patients for appointments at 8:30 and the DR. doesn't show up until 11:30 or 12:00. I would go postal if that was my DR.

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have been to see this doctor at least 8 times in the past year. It's not like I never go in to see her or anything, I just don't have time right now.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Tell her you don't have phuqin time for her BS, just send the script and bill your insurance like you were there, then file for insurance fraud and find a new doctor

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
It's a revenue tactic. You pay $10, insurance pays the other $75-100. They get basically free money for doing what they used to do over the phone for free.

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Non-Profit Insurance!! My Butt!

This is what education has done for america, lets see who can play the game better. Doctors who have gone to school for years upon years to be educated, or Insurance companies who push paperwork around to see who they can rip off next.

Our Doctor gives us big breaks on billing and give us scrips at the office. And he hates Insurance companies more then I do.

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
Someone please explain to my why the fuck my doctor needs to see me to be able to refill a prescription I have been taking for 7 years?!!?!?
Depending on what the drug is... if you gain or lose weight this may affect the efficacy of the drug. If the drug is hormonal related the gland in question may have weakened in time and you may need a stronger prescription. There are many reasons why you should see your doctor every year.

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
more than likely, the insurance will not allow her to bill you/them for an office visit unless you actually go in.

my previous doctor would/could not even release the results of standard tests unless a follow up appointment was made...

as for hating the doctor - I'd suggest finding a different doctor if you dont' care for their diagnosis skill, and/or lack of bedside manner, and hate the system that the doctor is actually forced to play in/under.

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
Hah! Well i just switched doctors because he kind of 'scolded' me for not being sick during the year. "Well its kind of difficult when I only see you once a year" i was still seeing a pediatrician... i guess hes used to seeing kids many times a year.. ugh, but the new doctor, a WOMAN still needs to see me once a year..

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,148 Posts
I am happy to have found a really good family practice.

3 well educated doctors and 3 PA's. Will issue prescriptions over the phone if needed, open at 7 am and MWF dont close until 7 pm and Saturday hours.

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,148 Posts
Hah! Well i just switched doctors because he kind of 'scolded' me for not being sick during the year. "Well its kind of difficult when I only see you once a year" i was still seeing a pediatrician... i guess hes used to seeing kids many times a year.. ugh, but the new doctor, a WOMAN still needs to see me once a year..

Quoted for future reference

·
Oldbie
4,835 Posts
I have been to see this doctor at least 8 times in the past year. It's not like I never go in to see her or anything, I just don't have time right now.
WTF, you're at the this Dr. every 6 weeks and you're going to bitch about going one more time?

Sounds like you have a serious problem and probably should go in to see her don't ya think?:confused:

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts
If you dont like your doctor get another one. I dont settlle for any less than the best care. I learned that in the hospital. All of my doctors speak english perfectly too, I am not going to see someone I can barely understand.

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
ew... now that i think about it..... was he being a dirty old man??

I just never thought of it that way... of course i wouldnt. ive seen him since i was a kid.. he used to make birdy noises with the light when he loooked in my ear :( EW

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
ew... now that i think about it..... was he being a dirty old man??

I just never thought of it that way... of course i wouldnt. ive seen him since i was a kid.. he used to make birdy noises with the light when he loooked in my ear :( EW
Ummm......yea, thats what Sandals ment.:sonicjay:

I love you Leanz.:naughty: :sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts