Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,166 Posts
Make this for your dad one night for dinner...........

1/2 cup soy saucejuice of one orangejuice of
1/2 lime
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/3 cup beer1 T. sesame oil
1 t. red chili flakes
4 garlic cloves, halved
1-inch piece of fresh ginger - smashed and cut into small pieces
1 fresh cat

Prepare the sauce by combining all ingredients except the cat in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a slow boil and cook, stirring, until thickened. About 20 minutes. Set aside. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Cut cat into 1 inch slices, season with salt and pepper. Place cat in a single layer on a sheet pan. Line your sheet pan with an Exopat mat and you'll save yourself a lot of clean-up later. Bake cat for 8 minutes.Strain sauce into a bowl. Using tongs, dip each piece of cat into the sauce and put back onto baking sheet. Return to the oven and bake for another 8 minutes.Serve with sticky rice!

·
Extraordinarily Ordinary
16,885 Posts
Make this for your dad one night for dinner...........

1/2 cup soy saucejuice of one orangejuice of
1/2 lime
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/3 cup beer1 T. sesame oil
1 t. red chili flakes
4 garlic cloves, halved
1-inch piece of fresh ginger - smashed and cut into small pieces
1 fresh cat

Prepare the sauce by combining all ingredients except the cat in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a slow boil and cook, stirring, until thickened. About 20 minutes. Set aside. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.Cut cat into 1 inch slices, season with salt and pepper. Place cat in a single layer on a sheet pan. Line your sheet pan with an Exopat mat and you'll save yourself a lot of clean-up later. Bake cat for 8 minutes.Strain sauce into a bowl. Using tongs, dip each piece of cat into the sauce and put back onto baking sheet. Return to the oven and bake for another 8 minutes.Serve with sticky rice!

:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
my cat woke me up at 730 this morning to tell me his water dish was empty.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
Amazing! You make this thread......and announce to the world what a dirty pig you are!!!!!

That's fucking gross! Not the part of the cat puking, but you being a filthy slob and letting a pile of puke just sit there! What are you? 7 years old!

Don't be a pussy, fucktard, discusting, slob, clean it up!

·
Banned
20,292 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Amazing! You make this thread......and announce to the world what a dirty pig you are!!!!!

That's fucking gross! Not the part of the cat puking, but you being a filthy slob and letting a pile of puke just sit there! What are you? 7 years old!

Don't be a pussy, fucktard, discusting, slob, clean it up!
Don't hold back man, tell us how you feel.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts