Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And my reaction surprised me....

I was merging from 696 east to I-75 North.

I didn't let a driver cut me off on the freeway, my lane was almost completely stopped and he tried to cut in front of me, I closed the gap since he was the dickhead who had just passed 40 stopped cars to cut through the line.

After not letting him in he merged in behind me, and then merged to the lane to the right of me (whihc was 100% clear of traffic) So as I sat in the north lane ready to watch him pass by in the clear lane heading to south 75 waving the bird at me, I looked over to see he has stopped and has his window down saying something.

Ninja in Green 2000-2005 Silverado Z71 extended cab: "Hey asshole!!"

Me rolls window down, dude points gun OUT his window directly at my face and says

Ninja in Green 2000-2005 Silverado Z71 extended cab: "Hey asshole!! I was trying to fucking merge"

Kickstand: "Fuck you!!"

Ninja takes off down the exit ramp and continues onto 75 south heading to the D

Then I think, well shit, that's not exactly how I thought I would react while staring down the barrel of a gun.....the car behind him stops next to me and says

Were you trying to call him?

I said "umm no, he was pointing a gun at me"

"oh, are you ok"

I say, "well he didn't pull the trigger" :teehee:

I called the cops to report him, but they didn't really seem to concerned about the whole issue.

·
missmrgreenagain
21,341 Posts
should have ran in to him!

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
should have ran in to him!
I thought about that, but what good would that have done me? I couldnt have hit him hard enough to hurt him or disable his vehicle, and he would have probably taken off anyway as he had a "most likely" illegally carried gun, no drivers license and a bag of crank, so, I don't think that was my best option.

·
missmrgreenagain
21,341 Posts
yup ninjas suck!

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Yea glad you are ok.. Have had that happen to me before. It sucks but you are just glad that he moved on..... Did you get the plate? What race are you could it be racial intimidation LOL

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
Assholes are everywhere. I'm afraid this is only the beginning and things will continue to get worse.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'da shat probably. Not sure what I would have thought to do if that happened to me when I was carrying.
It wouldnt have mattered if I was carrying, it happened so fast it was over before I ever would have had a chance to pull a gun out.

Regardless I am still surprised that my reaction was to say "fuck you"

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I didn't read anything and was just thinking too bad the trigger wasn't pulled.
X2 If a ****** shot chad that would just be proof there is justice in this world.

Assholes are everywhere. I'm afraid this is only the beginning and things will continue to get worse.
yeah, you cops are not helping the situation.:poke:

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
...yeah, you cops are not helping the situation.:poke:
I'm doing my part to speed up the revolution. People are bigger pussies than we thought.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I'm doing my part to speed up the revolution. People are bigger pussies than we thought.
Just think what our country would be like if cops arrested criminals like the asshole in question(the nig, not chad) instead of giving tickets to speeders.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts