Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hula Girl At Heart
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

what???? you expected a Jeep???? Nope, this is CJ who came to live with us yesterday. Chris rescued him from the Lapeer County Animal Shelter, and other than a broken tail, he seems happy and healthy. Of course Brendan named him, but now we are struggling to figure out what "CJ" will stand for..... Any ideas??? :D

·
Registered
866 Posts
Didn't your kid want to name it "black kitty" or "black pussy" or something like that???

:mel: :mel:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ok, wait a second. I remember a converstion not so long ago about "another" cat for your house....... Chris is all talk!! I knew it!!

He's cute!!

·
Hula Girl At Heart
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Saharaboy said:
Didn't your kid want to name it "black kitty" or "black pussy" or something like that???

:mel: :mel:

yeah, but I posted that part on the "other site" I'm trying not to be too repetitive.... :d:

Nope, no early Christmas present, Nancy....I'm in charge of my own gifts since Chris would rather not deal with the whole shopping chaos. Not that is necessarily bothers me---got 1 carat diamond earrings last year..... Wonder what Santa will bring this year!! :woot:

Yeah, Annette, surprise! :d:

·
Hula Girl At Heart
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
swampjeep said:
CJ = Chris Junior

:tonka:

:woot: I think we have a winner!!!! You get a year's worth of Chris Junior droppings as your prize...... :mel: :d:

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
i was gonna post something about my cat, but just discovered that the dumb fat bastard ran away a few days ago:( Hes an indoor cat, weighs 20lb, looks kinda like Garfield, and now has gone. Ahwell still have my dog:woot:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts