Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
i would not cash it in your account.....go somewhere else, Check & Go or something

42,950 Posts
hahahahaha

I have you beat.

I just received a money order from a citizens bank in new hampshire for $19,800.00.

memo line: blank

Return address is from a post office in MA.

nothing else inside the envelope, except for a receipt for $16.25 for overnight postage.

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
hahahahaha

I have you beat.

I just received a money order from a citizens bank in new hampshire for $19,800.00.

memo line: blank

Return address is from a post office in MA.

nothing else inside the envelope, except for a receipt for $16.25 for overnight postage.
strip club...:beerbang:

42,950 Posts
strip club...:beerbang:
well, I'm guessing I will have to send them some sort of product for this money.

If I can't find a quote to match this, I just have to sit on it, and wait for them to call.

It just boggles my mind that someone would send out 20k, and not include a fricken return address.

·
Reed my teef
2,723 Posts
well, I'm guessing I will have to send them some sort of product for this money.

If I can't find a quote to match this, I just have to sit on it, and wait for them to call.

It just boggles my mind that someone would send out 20k, and not include a fricken return address.
It was me, my bad. Can I get that back?

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
if you cash that you will get scammed. happened to a neighbor a few doors down. money isn't free

·
Countryboy
1,599 Posts
I suggest you turn it into the proper Authorities. If you cash it at a bank your account will become zeroed out as soon as you cash it. Don't believe me ask the 2 guys in my prison what happened to them when they sent a check to someone. After the check was cashed they had that persons account number and wiped the person completely out. Now they are in Federal Prison.

42,950 Posts
I suggest you turn it into the proper Authorities. If you cash it at a bank your account will become zeroed out as soon as you cash it. Don't believe me ask the 2 guys in my prison what happened to them when they sent a check to someone. After the check was cashed they had that persons account number and wiped the person completely out. Now they are in Federal Prison.
dude, you're so retarded. Everytime you write a check, people get your account number, that doesn't mean shit.

I give my checking account number out almost on a daily basis around the country for people to wire transfer me money.

You seriously talk out of your ass so much. You're a fucking retard.

Maybe you should stop believing a bunch of butt fucking murderers, and get a job that involves people with an IQ over 7

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
ahhh so what your saying is. u need a permit to cash the check???

·
Registered
847 Posts
dude, you're so retarded. Everytime you write a check, people get your account number, that doesn't mean shit.

I give my checkout account number out almost on a daily basis around the country for people to wire transfer me money.

You seriously talk out of your ass so much. You're a fucking retard.
Tell us how you really feel...

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,266 Posts
ahhh so what your saying is. u need a permit to cash the check???
best post of the day,
where do I get such a permit since I just recieved a moneyorder from a customer for 600.00. can I do anything with this:miff:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts