Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
ghey.

why draw attention to a mediocre car like that? there's nothing wrong with driving one for economical reasons and whatnot... but I was be driving that pile as incognito as possible.

it's definitely not a panty dropper.

·
Living on the Edge
2,077 Posts
I own a Saturn, don't see a problem with it. agreed certain models aren't panty droppers, but I'm sure you could drop plenty of pantys in a Solstice which is also a Saturn.

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
I own a Saturn, don't see a problem with it. agreed certain models aren't panty droppers, but I'm sure you could drop plenty of pantys in a Solstice which is also a Saturn.
I hope they catch the guy that's putting Pontiac emblems on all of them. I hear he drives something called a Sky?

·
Living on the Edge
2,077 Posts
I hope they catch the guy that's putting Pontiac emblems on all of them. I hear he drives something called a Sky?

yeah, completely my mistake. the solstice is a pontiac and the sky is a saturn.

I occasionally have some memory blanks, but for someone that spent a week in a coma. all-in-all, I think I do OK

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
yeah, completely my mistake. the solstice is a pontiac and the sky is a saturn.

I occasionally have some memory blanks, but for someone that spent a week in a coma. all-in-all, I think I do OK
I think PP was funnin ya Dawg. :thumb:

·
Living on the Edge
2,077 Posts
I think PP was funnin ya Dawg. :thumb:
yeah, I'm pretty sure he was also.

I was just clarifying that it was my original mistake. I knew exactly what car I was refering to, but wasn't clear on the name.

both are 2 seater convertables

1 - 14 of 14 Posts