Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
numero douce undela
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past two weeks or so I am unable to fall asleep except for a few minutes here and there during the night. I can sometimes take a couple hour nap during the day but that's about it. I have been running on about 2 hrs of sleep for the past week.
I'm 22 in good health, only party hard occasionally and that's about it.
Anyone else dealt with this? How did u get over it

·
numero douce undela
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great. Have you ever gone to the doctors for it. I feel like I about to snap or something. Its driving me crazy, plus there is nothing good on tv

·
unbound
790 Posts
hi. i have this problem too. i usually end up oversleeping once i finally pass out, which just makes me tired and blah.

i'm thinking about just taking some nyquil and going to sleep at like 9pm a few days

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
NO AMBIEN, The wife took 1 10 MG pill last night and was out of it to the point we almost made a trip to ER, Double vision,Hallucination and severe loss of balance, And she don't remember anything about last nite:naughty:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
finally got good blow that wasn't cut with baby laxative?

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
I get like that when I'm stressed out. See a doc and get a sleep study done. You may have a condition know as sleep apnia (sp).
i have sleep apnia, doesnt really cause too many problems. i used to be a horrible insomniac, awake until 6am every night, horrible sleep once i actually went out. its just recently came back, last night i was up till 4am :(

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.