Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ASSHOLE
932 Posts
special ed is my new hero.:beerbang:

I have always wanted a giant barred chainsaw, but i have absolutely no use for such a monster.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
No use for it ? ha ha neither does he . Thats got to be a 24" + bar on that thing . Hey Ed , all the old growth timber is gone . THere are no 4' diameter trees for you to cut down .

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
No use for it ? ha ha neither does he . Thats got to be a 24" + bar on that thing . Hey Ed , all the old growth timber is gone . THere are no 4' diameter trees for you to cut down .
No there is one over 100 years old in my yard that needs to be cut down! So he can come on up here and cut it down for me.

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
He's just going to get it stuck in a tree like the one in his driveway and leave it.:tonka:

If you've ever been to Ed's house you know what I'm talking about.:sonicjay:

If not, maybe Ed will post a pic.

·
Its tough out there.
2,754 Posts
soooo you started cuting your neighbors trees down? lol

·
Pickup Agent
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

HaHa, old man. My buddy has a tree service up here, and has a hard time getting rid of the wood. He delivered a maple trunk this fall that is close to 48" across. The 33" bar on this 90cc saw made short work of it, then I switched to the 20" bar, and full chisel chain and ripped the pieces endways, so my old ass can lift then onto the splitter without blowing my nuts into my socks. I was looking around on the net, for a deal on a bigger saw for next year. I am still a kid, at 42, and 6'2" X 210lbs, so I can handle a little bigger saw. :stan: Tonight I was over at a friend's place, looking at the brakes on his Landcruiser, and I confiscated this saw from him. Told him he would never see it again. It only weighs a tad more than my old Mac 610, and cuts like a top fuel dragster.
:rock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts