Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well my cousin is into the whole building muscle and losing weight thing so He bought some "Hydroxycut Hardcore" to try. Well he pussed out and wanted me to try it first so I took 4 pills in the last 6 hours and I don't feel the "burn" or anything. Its probably WAY to early to tell but It says "feel the burn for the first time after 1/2 hour of taking the supplement"

I weighed myself before I took them and I was 282lbs.. Im going to go to the Gym 3 times a week and walk around my subdivision as much as possible if its under 80* here.

Anyone else ever try this stuff?

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
lying, and they are

Your mom should have pulled out

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You need to lose a few pounds.

Hey quit editing your post!
Yeah thats the whole point of taking the pills.. Yeah the only thing I can afford to eat is Ramen Noodles and water...

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I only drink Bud Light or a couple Captain and Cokes.

·
Shama Lama Ding Done
823 Posts
Diet pills don't work long term. Eat less, move more. That is the only way to successfully lose weight.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
funny not even ten minutes ago i was looking into this same product online ....iam thinking my best bet is to go to gnc and talk to them and see what they recomend i know my buddy when he worked at gnc swore by the original hydroxy cut but i think this is a newer product
i already hit the gym as much as i can but iam not loosing or gaining anything so i think its time to try some pills too

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
funny not even ten minutes ago i was looking into this same product online ....iam thinking my best bet is to go to gnc and talk to them and see what they recomend i know my buddy when he worked at gnc swore by the original hydroxy cut but i think this is a newer product
i already hit the gym as much as i can but iam not loosing or gaining anything so i think its time to try some pills too
stop eating bad stuff

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
just to make you guys feel bad, im 6'2" 160 lbs, i can eat all day long and whatever i want and not gain any weight.

·
One taco short of a combo
656 Posts
I weighed 280 about 2.5 years ago, started workin my ass off at the gym, running and lifting, got down to 215 in 8 months. Then i got stuck at 215 and wouldn't drop, so i tried hydroxycut for about a week, it broke the plateau at 215 and i got down to 185. So in my case... for the 1 week that i did use it, it worked fine. I probably would have used it more, but i refuse to spend that much money on something i just gotta work my ass off to achieve. So in my opinion... dont waste your money, just get motivated and work harder. :thumb:

First two pics are before.... Second one is recent.

*feel free to photoshop my previously fat ass, or photoshop anything into my hands... thanks :thumb:*

Attachments

·
ASSHOLE
932 Posts
I weighed 280 about 2.5 years ago, started workin my ass off at the gym, running and lifting, got down to 215 in 8 months. Then i got stuck at 215 and wouldn't drop, so i tried hydroxycut for about a week, it broke the plateau at 215 and i got down to 185. So in my case... for the 1 week that i did use it, it worked fine. I probably would have used it more, but i refuse to spend that much money on something i just gotta work my ass off to achieve. So in my opinion... dont waste your money, just get motivated and work harder. :thumb:

X a billion...

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
hydroxycut works well, it's designed to give you energy as well as cut out the cravings. I dropped forty lbs. it allowed me to push myself past previous limits. If you read the bottle, it says take 1 pill 30mins prior to meals, then 2 the next week then 3 pills there after.
Eat healthy, work out and cut out the sodas and the results are yours.

·
I Drank WHAT!
709 Posts
hydroxycut works well, it's designed to give you energy as well as cut out the cravings. I dropped forty lbs. it allowed me to push myself past previous limits. If you read the bottle, it says take 1 pill 30mins prior to meals, then 2 the next week then 3 pills there after.
Eat healthy, work out and cut out the sodas and the results are yours.
Yeah that!

I lost 65 pounds using it, eating better (not right :p) and working out.

·
SlowBalt SS
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well The energy thing is starting to kick took 2 capsoles and had some lettuce... Time to go for a run... Im planning on droping 40ish lbs to bring me down to 240ish at 6'3" should be a good number seeing how im pretty thick already

1 - 20 of 51 Posts