Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
eh, who cares. more money and aid we'll send down there to rebuild what they didn't have in the first place because we have to save everyone but ourselves.

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
eh, who cares. more money and aid we'll send down there to rebuild what they didn't have in the first place because we have to save everyone but ourselves.
I don’t know who you are, but I really hope that you are “joking” by this whole statement. But if you are not, let me say that first of all the fact that you give a shit about a catastrophe where people actually die doesn’t mean that everybody should give a rats ass just “because it is the third world”. Have you been in a natural disaster like a hurricane, an earthquake or a tornado? I don’t think so, otherwise you wouldn’t express yourself the way you do. FYI I’ve been in a situation of destruction like that before, and trust me it is something that I wouldn't wish on anybody. Not even my worst enemy. Now about that part of “more money and aid we’ll send down there to rebuild what they didn’t have in first place”. Do you think that the people and government down there are just sitting down with their arms folded waiting for the hurricane to hit and then beg for help from the “saviors of the universe”? :sonicjay: Again, for your information, the Mexican government has been taking action since last week and THEY ARE MORE THAN READY TO face up to this hurricane. People from the different states of the Yucatan peninsula spent this weekend reinforcing their houses, business, etc and today have been evacuating most of the areas. Dozens of shelters are ready to receive the people who decided to stay. Do you know that this last Friday there were around 100,000 tourists and by today there are only 10,000 to 15,000? Do you know that tonight they are closing all the sea ports and airports? The army is already there, ready to provide help to the population. Even more the government already designated a “recovery budget” once the hurricane passes to fix WHAT WAS ALREADY THERE.

Do a favor to yourself and don’t show your ignorance to the world just because you have fingers to type on a public board. I must give some credit for your last statement though. It’s sad, but so true.

42,948 Posts
I don’t know who you are, but I really hope that you are “joking” by this whole statement. But if you are not, let me say that first of all the fact that you give a shit about a catastrophe where people actually die doesn’t mean that everybody should give a rats ass just “because it is the third world”. Have you been in a natural disaster like a hurricane, an earthquake or a tornado? I don’t think so, otherwise you wouldn’t express yourself the way you do. FYI I’ve been in a situation of destruction like that before, and trust me it is something that I wouldn't wish on anybody. Not even my worst enemy. Now about that part of “more money and aid we’ll send down there to rebuild what they didn’t have in first place”. Do you think that the people and government down there are just sitting down with their arms folded waiting for the hurricane to hit and then beg for help from the “saviors of the universe”? :sonicjay: Again, for your information, the Mexican government has been taking action since last week and THEY ARE MORE THAN READY TO face up to this hurricane. People from the different states of the Yucatan peninsula spent this weekend reinforcing their houses, business, etc and today have been evacuating most of the areas. Dozens of shelters are ready to receive the people who decided to stay. Do you know that this last Friday there were around 100,000 tourists and by today there are only 10,000 to 15,000? Do you know that tonight they are closing all the sea ports and airports? The army is already there, ready to provide help to the population. Even more the government already designated a “recovery budget” once the hurricane passes to fix WHAT WAS ALREADY THERE.

Do a favor to yourself and don’t show your ignorance to the world just because you have fingers to type on a public board. I must give some credit for your last statement though. It’s sad, but so true.

props to the mexicans for boarding up their homes. I had figured every mexican that could swing a hammer was already in the US.

Mexico has an army? Is that to protect them from the columbians steeling their cocaine?

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
Have you been in a natural disaster like a hurricane, an earthquake or a tornado? I don’t think so, otherwise you wouldn’t express yourself the way you do.
That would be an unfair assumption, how do you know what this guy has been through, you are making a judgment based upon he doesn't view things the same as you and may be abit brash....just busting your balls on this one..

FYI I’ve been in a situation of destruction like that before, and trust me it is something that I wouldn't wish on anybody. Not even my worst enemy.
Not even your worst enemy...screw that, if they are your worst emeny then fuck'em...I wouldn't mind in the least bit if my worst enemy suffered...then again I see my worst enemies as enemies of the State, like terrorists and such...

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Given Mexico's current state of unrest and the fact that most companies down there have to have mafia like security 24/7 now, yeah, I say fuck em. people don't realize there's like 3 mexico's down there. The illegal's and their supporters, the mafia types, and the old/traditionals.

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
That would be an unfair assumption, how do you know what this guy has been through, you are making a judgment based upon he doesn't view things the same as you and may be abit brash....just busting your balls on this one..
Well, again. If you have been through a tough experience in your life, what ever the nature may be, let’s say health related like a cancer for example. I would think that once you have gone through a situation like that, you wouldn’t wish anybody to go thru the same thing, right? Because you know how it feels. But if still that it is not a good enough excuse, then that’s just you and I with different views.

Not even your worst enemy...screw that, if they are your worst emeny then fuck'em...I wouldn't mind in the least bit if my worst enemy suffered...then again I see my worst enemies as enemies of the State, like terrorists and such...
See? now YOU are the one who is taking for granted that I do feel the same as you do. That I think the same way you do, when I do not. It’s a long story but when I say “my worst enemy”, I mean to any human being, or any living entity. I try to not wish bad things on anybody. Violence and hatred only bring or attract more violence and hatred, then it will be a never ending story. I’m sorry to hear that you have enemies. Thank God I don’t have any, its just not my mentality.

Given Mexico's current state of unrest and the fact that most companies down there have to have mafia like security 24/7 now, yeah, I say fuck em. people don't realize there's like 3 mexico's down there. The illegal's and their supporters, the mafia types, and the old/traditionals.
Like in every country my dear Lothos, Mexico is not the exception. This doesn't happen only in the third world countries. Here in the USA you guys have a couple different “America’s”. Unfortunately it is not the same America for everybody. But anyways, so is that reason enough for you to say “yeah, fuckem!” Well, now that sounded a little bit racist. :(

And in a funny note…. I wonder in which classification -out of the three you set- you put me in?? :sonicjay:

And pretty much to summarize this whole discussion. I don’t have anything against anybody here, except it truly bothers me when somebody just “assume” or talk about subjects that they don’t know. That people just open their mouth because they’ve got one. That’s all.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts

Take a pamprin. once again internet sarcasm gone arye. well neena I don't know who you are either but I can tell you that the last time a large hurricane wiped out gutamala my wifes army unit was dispached there to help the people she served 9 years and helped many a humane cause. I pay my taxes. what the asshat government does with that money is their business I really don't care. I made a statement in gest don't judge my life by it.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
[
See? now YOU are the one who is taking for granted that I do feel the same as you do. That I think the same way you do, when I do not. It’s a long story but when I say “my worst enemy”, I mean to any human being, or any living entity. I try to not wish bad things on anybody. Violence and hatred only bring or attract more violence and hatred, then it will be a never ending story. I’m sorry to hear that you have enemies. Thank God I don’t have any, its just not my mentality.

NOPE...I never took anything for granted..I think you read into my statement wrong...I was surprised that you would never wish any ill on your enemies...And if you live in the US you have enemies even if you don't want to admit it...whether you believe it or not there are people in this world you would rather chop off your head just because you are an american...those are the ones I hope suffer everyday...you can spout off with all that BS violence and hatred only bring more violence but when would you stand up and defend yourself, family or the ones you care about...same goes for the pieces of shit going around here robbing and stealing from everyone...fuck those criminal ass fucks too. I hope they get bad infections and die a slow painfull death.....

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts

funny stuff here I didn't see it before. when i was 5 our home burnt to the ground because of a faulty electric blanket cord. since it was the 70's and the fabrics of the day it burnt down in like 10 minutes my dad still has the newspapers that reported our house fire. coincidentially my parents although had insurance still had two small children who needed clothes and some assistance as my dad was trying to start his business. not even family pitched in to help. they all said see ya and we were left out in the cold so to speak. ironically i remember sitting in the garage with my mom on the day the insurance ajuster came. my uncle was still in the secret service and his wife would travel all over the world. she would send these rare gifts back. my mom was explaining about the gifts and the insurance man did not believe her. well someone was watching over her that day as the sissy our mail lady walked up and there was a package from switzerland from my aunt with a porcelin statue in it.:sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts