Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Professional Dumbass
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have nowhere to hunt this year yet... and im looking for a decent spot to hunt... anybody out there have a spot i could sit for the upcoming deer season? starts OCT. 1st.... im located in ann arbor, and looking to stay within a 30 mile radius of me so i can hunt after work during the week, but ANYTHING would be great.... so if any of you have land or know of somebody that wouldn't mind someone hunting their land let me know!!! id be willing to help out with whatever work needs to be done around the property before winter in exchange for the hunting... Thanks guys! pm me or just call me.... 734-320-0663 JAKE

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I have nowhere to hunt this year yet... and im looking for a decent spot to hunt... anybody out there have a spot i could sit for the upcoming deer season? starts OCT. 1st.... im located in ann arbor, and looking to stay within a 30 mile radius of me so i can hunt after work during the week, but ANYTHING would be great.... so if any of you have land or know of somebody that wouldn't mind someone hunting their land let me know!!! id be willing to help out with whatever work needs to be done around the property before winter in exchange for the hunting... Thanks guys! pm me or just call me.... 734-320-0663 JAKE
If you don't mind hunting state land, there is plenty of state land located north in brighton and northwest in Pinckney......granted you'll have to deal with more bullshit out on state land, but I've seen some decent bucks come off both...

Just a suggestion, good luck this season what ever you end up doing

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
I only have one guy set up for gun season. he ussally shoots does. I would think if your doing bow you would do good out here. pm if you want to check it out.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
He got one!

he dropped a basket 8 pointer. looks real nice. him and his dad are back gutting him now

·
Professional Dumbass
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks again yetti for letting me hunt out there, ive had a blast out there so far...

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
:woot:

Perfect timing Skwig, I was just saying yesterday how I wanted to make some chili.

I'll be by this weekend to pick up some meat! :sonicjay:

·
A pirate 200 yrs to late
377 Posts
That is very cool. Nice to see someone who is willing to let a fellow hunter use his/her property.

Please post pics of buck.

·
Your Message Here
5,856 Posts
That's great!

And thank you Yetti for allowing people to hunt your land. :beer:

X 8869594875959 :brilliant :beer: :thumb: :sparks:

I wish there were many, many more landowners that would give responsible hunters (like me) access to their land.

·
Professional Dumbass
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
here ya go guys!! for those of you who were asking for pics, heres one of them, theres better quality pics coming soon though.... click on the pic below for the full size version...
8 point buck  10-16-07.JPG

1 - 19 of 19 Posts