Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Scramblin Man
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Didn't even realize they were building one of these, especially after talk of discontinuing the Hummer line:

Saw a white one this morning at the Cherry Tree Inn between Acme and Traverse (I think the auto companies use this place alot when testing vehicles, as I've seen test vehicles here for the past few summers). Are they for sale already, or are they testing it still?

edit- found this article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22887130/
so, it must be a test vehicle I saw. Looked pretty big to me, but I didn't get to walk up to it and have a close look.

·
Hold my beer!!
965 Posts
They have been running around here for a few mounths, I see one like in the pic you posted in Brighton all the time.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Alright! Another huge, american, gas guzzler.

·
Registered
91 Posts
They have been building these for months at the plant, mostly all test vehicles. They are may be a foot longer than the h3 is now... Smaller than a silverado, may be a bit larger than a colorado... built on the same line.

Do to dealers in Aug / Sept....

Hummer of Novi doesn't have pricing yet, but expects to by end of July first of August...

If an H3T / H3 is a gas guzzler, then so if your Silverado, Trailblazer, Commander, F-150, Ram, Durango, Tahoe, Rubicon, Explorer, Tundra, Xterra, Titan, Armada, 4 Runner, Sequia, Colorado, :chiefwoohaw:

·
Get Some
4,226 Posts
I like them, I may be interested in buying depending on the price.

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
I have seen several of these on the road already by me in Macomb County...the Hummer dealer on Romeo Plank and Hall Rd (M-59) has been selling them for months and has them on the lot.
Guessing you are thinking of H2Ts, not H3Ts...

·
Original Gangster
2,037 Posts
IDK? They are a little cheesey to me. If I were to buy a hummer......It would have to be an H1.

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Didn't even realize they were building one of these, especially after talk of discontinuing the Hummer line.

We could all only be so lucky :(

·
Hold my beer!!
965 Posts
would that one happen to be silver? i saw one out in the howell area last week

No it was like the orange-ish color, but like 95Geo said "long"....the bed appears to be too long for the truck. I think it would look better with a shorter bed IMO.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts