Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1979 CJ7 frame and title. chevy 350 stock heads bottom end, intake cam headers. 650 vaccum secondary that is on cowl in pic will be installed on jeep at time of sale and is newer and operable just sucks off road. 700r4 was recently gone through with rebuild kit and has manual lock up of tcc in 4th gear. new converter, it shifts out early and has correct holley kickdown linkage, I believe possible governor or internal kickdown issue, I have not had time to pull trans back down and return to trans guy, went to dunes with it and bundy hill and drove around town shifting manually no issues and will shift on its own auto but shifts early, may be simple adjustment inside I am not trans guy. it has a dana 300 with advance adapters input for 700r4 with clocking ring and ebay twin stick shifter, the driveshafts are grand Cherokee cv in rear cut and welded in my garage with v blocks, and stock cj front same treatment, they work but vibrate some and probably should be replaced for on road use but can be copied or retubed and balanced, has dana cv yoke on rear of tcase, dana 30 front with 4.56 and amc 20 rear two piece axles, had lunchbox locker in rear, pins broke so has open diff for easier driving, locker can proly be fixed with pin kit, bds 4 in springs, steering box brace, cheap b&m shifter, ammo can center console, aftermarket gauges, roll on bedliner on floor, best top top no tears, plastic newer gas tank and newer tank skid plate, body gelcoat paint it whatever color you like and finish it your way, would like to keep mtr's and winch for cheaper price, have another set of good 35 in tires on black wheels really good shape, wild trac radial rvt.

located in Adrian mi, only partial trades honda 400ex or 300ex in decent shape, or oval dirt kart,

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, no one ? Runs good strong motor dropping price to $6000. With winch and mtr's. Gonna stay there if you want it without winch and mtr's $4500, it will have radial rvt tires in excellent shape 35x12.50 . Still plated and insured.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts