Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate this stupid fucking program. I can't add a god damn fucking word without a red squiggly line popping up, an automatic indentation, and a god damn paper clip or fucking dog popping up adding their stupid fucking input on what they think I should do.

I'm just trying to create a god damn survey questionnaire that SHOULD take 4 fucking minutes, but thanks to Bill Gates thinking he's a fucking mind reader, I can't.

It won't even let me add a god damn bullet where I want it. I wouldn't try adding it 65 fucking times if I didn't want it there you fucking piece of shit.

/rant.

So yeah, is there any way to turn off all of this annoying shit so I can just add bullets, and numbers where I want them to go, and not where Bill Gates or his stupid ass dog wants them to go?

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tools ---- Options ---- Spelling and Grammar

uncheck what you dont want, hit OK
I can't even find the Tools option on this stupid ass new MSword.

:sonicjay:

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
The Biohazards
4,147 Posts
You have that window looking icon in upper left... i think you can right click it to show other menus. It should be in there somewhere

·
The Biohazards
4,147 Posts
Or you can just use google lol

If you are using Word 2007, then the steps are slightly different:

Click the Office button, then click Word Options. Word displays the Word Options dialog box.
At the left side of the dialog box, click Proofing.
Clear the Check Spelling As You Type check box.
Click OK.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hate this stupid fucking program. I can't add a god damn fucking word without a red squiggly line popping up, an automatic indentation, and a god damn paper clip or fucking dog popping up adding their stupid fucking input on what they think I should do.

I'm just trying to create a god damn survey questionnaire that SHOULD take 4 fucking minutes, but thanks to Bill Gates thinking he's a fucking mind reader, I can't.

It won't even let me add a god damn bullet where I want it. I wouldn't try adding it 65 fucking times if I didn't want it there you fucking piece of shit.

/rant.

So yeah, is there any way to turn off all of this annoying shit so I can just add bullets, and numbers where I want them to go, and not where Bill Gates or his stupid ass dog wants them to go?
this is the funniest shit ive ever read saved me from ripping my hair out due to the stupidest ducking program there is to exist

·
I'll Direc your TV
8,623 Posts
Edit: Only after I posted....then I look at the original date.

·
Hang all the thieves
1,731 Posts
Lol. At least compared to all the other dead threads brought up lately, this one is is worth a laugh.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts