Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know this is gonna turn to crap after a while, but hopefully i can get one or two good answers out of here.

how do you tell your mother-in-law that you don't need or want another mother, and that she should just be "normal" like a friend you hang out with???

when i first got married 6years ago, we used to get along great and hang out all the time. but as the years passed, she turned more and more into a mom, and now i constantly have to listen to these sappy "i miss you, i love you, you don't come around anymore, i haven't seen you in a while, why haven't you called me in a week" stories.

is there some way to tell her you don't like that without being a coldhearted ass???

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
Tell her to fuck off it is as simple as that. Cold hearted yes! Will she leave you alone yes, Will your wife still put out Probably not.
In other words treat her like one of your buddys tell her about the huge zit on your ass, and how your balls have been extra sweaty lately, etc....I wouldn't necessarrily take my advice if I were you I'm single

·
Premium Member
5,445 Posts
Threaten to rape her. No "mother" wants to be raped by her son, so she'll think of you more like a friend.

It should work, but I haven't threatened to rape my mother in law, yet.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
ok i know this is gonna turn to crap after a while, but hopefully i can get one or two good answers out of here.

how do you tell your mother-in-law that you don't need or want another mother, and that she should just be "normal" like a friend you hang out with???

when i first got married 6years ago, we used to get along great and hang out all the time. but as the years passed, she turned more and more into a mom, and now i constantly have to listen to these sappy "i miss you, i love you, you don't come around anymore, i haven't seen you in a while, why haven't you called me in a week" stories.

is there some way to tell her you don't like that without being a coldhearted ass???

NO!!!!!!!!!!!:beerbang: NOW YOU GOT TO BE A DICK :beerbang:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i already talk to her like i would one of my friends. usually embarass the hell out of her and then she laughs. but she is still like a mom hovering over me. i hate that.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Actually you have to be blunt, but polite. If she doesn't understand simply watch TV in your tighty whiteys. She should leave for her house at this point :d:

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
Get her a puppy. She needs companionship. If you can find a substitute for you two not hanging out together, she'll leave you alone.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Maybe she wants to hit it?

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts

Tell her that you have to put your energy and time into your marriage, and that the family you created when you got married takes precedent over ALL other relationships, even hers.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tell her that you have to put your energy and time into your marriage, and that the family you created when you got married takes precedent over ALL other relationships, even hers.

lol that's actually a pretty good one.

Just a spouse: tried that already. but her husband is an asshole (her words) and she would have to get rid of him first (i offered to take care of that. i can't stand him either. she declined). he won't allow any pets.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts

You shouldn't have fucked her.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts