Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And then getting the announcer to say "Here is Brian, driving Meb Alls from Sault Sainte Marie" over the P.A.....

And then posting a great time and the announcers says "Wow, Brian drove Meb Alls hard with a 6.909 run."

Our very own Mr. Beefy.

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
wow...just...wow...

:rock:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Okay, WTF. I was there for that entire class. How did I not hear that?

Stupid mom distracting me with questions. :(

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After about 100 trucks, you prolly weren't listening. It was funny as hell though. I was over in the stands when Brian ran. There were a few people around us that got it. My wife didn't hear it either.

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,283 Posts
Did the announcer pronounce "meb" with a hard or soft e? (me vs. meh)

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lime "me"

Like meeb alls

It was too funny. He tried to stretch the meb alls out....it was like he realized it in the middle of saying it the second time.

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,283 Posts
Lime "me"

Like meeb alls

It was too funny. He tried to stretch the meb alls out....it was like he realized it in the middle of saying it the second time.

That's awsome! :rock:

+400 street cred. :beerbang:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
After about 100 trucks, you prolly weren't listening. It was funny as hell though. I was over in the stands when Brian ran. There were a few people around us that got it. My wife didn't hear it either.
You were over in the stands and you didn't come say hi to me?!

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
During the awards they didn't announce his trucks name. Just Brian from the Soo.

hahahaha

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You were over in the stands and you didn't come say hi to me?!
I didn't even know if you were there....you said you were thinking about going. I told you I was going to be there for sure. It then falls on you to contact me if you actually make it.

Damn it woman, get with the program.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I must be the only chump on this forum that really doesn't get it. I mean, sure it sounds funny....but I suspect there is more to it that I must have missed....

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I didn't even know if you were there....you said you were thinking about going. I told you I was going to be there for sure. It then falls on you to contact me if you actually make it.

Damn it woman, get with the program.
It's not MY fault you never answer the phone when I call, so I don't bother anymore. And it's not MY fault that I had no idea where you were or how to get to you. But it MIGHT be my fault that my mom was with me and was already weirded out as it was by the fact that I took her to a Mud Run.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I must be the only chump on this forum that really doesn't get it. I mean, sure it sounds funny....but I suspect there is more to it that I must have missed....
It involves a public Photobucket, an unfortunate picture, and an even more unfortunate filename.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts