• Twice

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • Three times or more

Votes: 75 74.3%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
I was born in the desert
1,719 Posts
New Years 1987ish, I ate the worm and drank most of the fifth. Puked on the porch trying to get the key in the door. I was to fucked up to clean it up till the next day. HaHaHa! On a side note Strawberry Daiquiris look nasty coming out while your in the shower. My first puke session was when I was 15, drank 14 Old Milwaukee's while rafting the Boise River in Idaho. I held it till the drive home and wound up Ziebarting the back half of my uncles friends brand new Land Cruiser. Poor guy, thing had less than 500 miles on it.

·
Retired double dipper
984 Posts
This needs clarification.
Is this over/during one drinking binge or over my lifetime?
Either answer is probably more than some peoples ages here.

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,283 Posts
single night: probably 5 or so. (21st b-day)

the morning after a good binge: eh, probably 5

career total from age 18-30: probably a couple hundred times.

During my peak fish years, I would drink a few beers (~5) and feel really full. Then, I'd intentionally slam a warm beer and empty my stomach. After that, no problems for the rest of the night. Once I realized that this became a ritual at every party, I stopped drinking to get drunk. Now, it's rare for me to have more than three drinks per sitting and I don't drink at home.

/rosie out.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
it takes me forever to recover, so i've only puked about 4 occasions from drinking.

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
I haven't puked in a few years now but, I have puked plenty of times in my life atleast 150 times ages 16-23 were rough on me

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
I have thrown up in 9 countries and 4 continents from drinking. My goal is to one day vomit on all 7 continents :thumb:

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
I used to puke alot . Now i don't drink that much but if I do drink .I'll puke and keep on drinkin :woot:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
..the best is when the super drunkard pukes all over someone 's house then tries their best to clean it up.

Usually goes something like ..ohh I'ms so freakin sorry let me clean that up....slop slop slosh (with a cotton ball). Someone helps keep their hair from joining the pizza and daiquiri puree. Eventually you get them up off the floor and convince them that it's ok, we don't need that kind of help thanks. Oh the good times where have they gone :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts