Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Beat h.a.g.g.a.r to the post by about 14minutes!

Hahahaha why when I type H.a.g.g.a.r. normally it changes to Jesus? :sonicjay:

·
One shot, One Kill
462 Posts
If he sells it maybe he can afford a new keyboard that the spacebar works on. Very hard to read the description of it when it is almost all one word. BTM.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I've been watching CJ's on ebay lately, and I cannot believe some of the shit people say/bs about what they're selling, and the prices are unbelievable!!
Still, it would be nice to have a Jeep that floats....

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
I like these:

We built it to sell it
It has been tested and proven to be an awsome off road vehicle
This jeep has won many awards for best in show in a Jeep class

So you built it to sell it, but you wheeled the crap out of it, aaaannnd you took it to car shows? Interesting.

42,948 Posts
hahahahhaha

mess with this guy. Look at the question I asked, and he posted it. :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

Make fun of him, but do it so he doesn't know

copy/paste

Q: I can't seem to find your jeep on mudup.com, do you have a link to a picture of your jeep specifically? Aug-30-07
A: It at www.mudup.com.Sent me an email address and I will show you pictures of it in the pit.That how we roll in Florida.
Q: Why did you guys put those big axles under that thing? With 4.88 gears, a dana 30/35 combo is a bit overkill for those tires. I was snapping axle shafts in my 14 bolt and dana 60, and I put in a pair of those 30/35s, and I never had a problem after that. The jeep looks well built, and ready to tackle any rocks or deep mud! GREAT BUILD! I wish I was closer! Good luck on the auction. CC on gl4x4 Aug-30-07
A: Thanks for the comment.Were we play we snap 2 1/2 ton axles but haven't had any problems.
Q: Nothing has broke, but How long did you test it? You said you built this to sell. How long did you "Test" it after you upgraded it? Have you tried to do more than mudding in the back parking lot and tried to climb something? Aug-30-07
A: We have taken it to the mud boggs about 6 times.Are Jeep club has as Festival here that we took it on the course that had climbs over rocks,trees and hills.We also took it to a lake to prove that it would float.
Q: How many times have you blown up that rear end? Aug-29-07
A: We have never broke anything on this Jeep since we built it.We have tested it at the mud boggs with mud over the axles.You can check out the site at mudup.com We did bend the front axles but have sleaved it and haven't had any issues with it.We have been though the whole axles with a locker and 488 gears.
Q: any rust issues on frame or body, and can this be driven on highway or is it just for off road ? thanks larry Aug-29-07
A: This jeep doen't have any rust on it and never needed any removed.We did put a fresh paint on it.Depending on what state you live in depend on how high the bumper can be to be legal.
Q: How much are you looking to get for this jeep? Aug-28-07
A: I am looking to get 10000 out of it.We have put that much in it.If you have any question on it you can call me at 352 843 4436.
Q: What model rear axle is in the Jeep? Thanks. -Sam Aug-28-07
A: It has a Dana 35 in it.We rebuild it and put a locker in it.We also put 488 gears new seals ujoint brakes and drums on it.It also has a track bar so the axle doesn't wrap on it.

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
will this float over a lake? I am interested in taking it offroading through the woods to get to lakes hard to get to then fish off of it. will this work?

Question asked, thanks

1 - 20 of 41 Posts