Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
There watching me! (.)(.)
11,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well mine started at 8 this morning heading down to North Jackson Ohio. Started south on M-5 to south I-275 to be STOPPED for 2 fun filled hours, 2-semi's wrecked at 7 mile road and I-275. Well at 12 noon I make it to the Ohio turn pike. Everything is moving real slow because of heavy rain for 20 miles. The rain let up and everything is starting to move again. Next thing, a motorcycle lost control and hit a guardrail head on, Not good but he was alive. Then after that I counted 2 semi's in the ditch, one over the guardrail and about 10 cars in the ditch. A trip that should have taking around 8-9 hours took 12! Best part of the storie on my trailer is 2 Badass Solid axle HP Dana 60's!

Roise out!:stan:

·
Captain of my pants
4,159 Posts
hehe on a side note monkey, did you get my package, wink wink

·
There watching me! (.)(.)
11,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
All I got was you have 2 HP 60's.
(I have a way to block out negative things in life ... I own a jeep, I don't think about anything else.)

What are they and are you selling one?

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
I was a tow truck driver today , never know what hat i will wear on any given day .

I got a nice hug from a hot woman as a tip . I like that .

I had 2 woman show me there tits , i dont think they meant to but the hot weather loose shirts and bending over like that tends to offer a hell of a view . Woman dont wear bras near as much when its 90 out . I knew there was something i was missing about towing :sonicjay:

From there the day went down hill i went and worked on the tire pile in the swamp , i was soaked from sweat in no time .

Tomorow i load asphalt at 8 am , that shit is a little warm in these temps too . You can feel the heat in the cab from the box of the truck .

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts
well work was fine...then got home and was going to remove the 36" Iroks from the Jeep and mount my 35" BFGs. Well dammit I need a special lug nut for the aluminum wheels I mounted the BFGs on. That put a damper in working on the Heep.

Ironman www.Ironmanoffroad.com came through AGAIN and had a set of the lug nuts I need.......just need some washer to go with them.

5,476 Posts
Welp i worked in a hot fucking shop for 12 hours today, then worked on my jeep. realized my front axle is fubared. then realized I cant afford to fix it. then I realized that jeeps are even gayer then I thought. Then I ran out of gas going to the gas station, and then I bought an arizona ice tea. oh yeah my fuel pump is leaking also. blah.

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,867 Posts
boring really. Slept in till noonish. Layed around the house. Went to Hines Drive and rode the bike with my dad and brother 10miles. Nothing to crazy.
Now i'm getting a good lightning show from my room.

Oh and i live between 5 and 6 mile.... 1 mile away from 275.

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Work was fine, I had to respond to a mystery oil sheen coming out of the same storm water outfall that it has been coming out of for 20yrs (happens every time it rains) then I killed most of the rest of the day driving back to the office real slow. I get home and one of the guys I work with calls me bitching that he has evening pollution duty when he's not supposed to be on the schedule anymore so can I do it. I told him to call my boss (I don't want duty, I'm leaving in a month) So my boss calls me and gives me duty and tells me I have to investigate a spill in Port Huron and then my power went. All in all today was so so.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Well mine started at 8 this morning heading down to North Jackson Ohio. Started south on M-5 to south I-275 to be STOPPED for 2 fun filled hours, 2-semi's wrecked at 7 mile road and I-275. Well at 12 noon I make it to the Ohio turn pike. Everything is moving real slow because of heavy rain for 20 miles. The rain let up and everything is starting to move again. Next thing, a motorcycle lost control and hit a guardrail head on, Not good but he was alive. Then after that I counted 2 semi's in the ditch, one over the guardrail and about 10 cars in the ditch. A trip that should have taking around 8-9 hours took 12! Best part of the storie on my trailer is 2 Badass Solid axle HP Dana 60's!

Roise out!:stan:
Why didn't you start charging 50 buck for anyone that wanted to be winched/pulled out of the ditch.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
what a crappy work day. asshole customers. one rush job after the next.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts