Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are about 10 of us going to run the trails in Houghton Lake next weakend if anyone wants to join us. We are possibly running the trails out by Albright Shores on Friday night also.

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
Where you going to start at. The Roscomond Rd power line or denton creek off Waco Rd. Trail 6 towards the floodings or St.Helens.???

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive only been over there once before and I believe we got on the trails just south of where 18 (I think its 18) comes in to Houghton Lake by the Burger King.

·
LOVING LIFE
1,039 Posts
If you can post what time, please. We have soccer games at 9:00 and should be done by 11-ish. But want to go with!! Thanks

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We will be leaving the cabin in Hale and heading towards Houghton lake sometime around 10:30am As far as where we would meet up is up to you guys, Im not good with your area its only my second time. Anyone can call me if need be at 989 213 8091. Thanks Brent

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
Lets plan on meeting at the old tavern thats closed just south of Houghton Lake on M 18 on the east side of the road. The trails are just down the road from there.

·
Registered
5,037 Posts
If we leave around 10 and go up past Burgusses house then up towards Houghton lake . We should be able to meet them around 11:30 at that closed bar.

·
LOVING LIFE
1,039 Posts
We should be able to be there by 11:30. Both soccer games are at 9:00 so we may be able to leave at the earliest by 10:30. Hopefully thats ok with everyone...

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:beerbang: Works for all of us. If its a little latter than that its fine by me. I may drink to much on Friday to get up:beer:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts