Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
no wait! my name is joe
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I bought it it was never registered. I went through all the fun to get it legal. There are a lot more hoops to jump through with a big trailer and cost me several hundred dollars. But now has a green Michigan title in my name. was triple axle I swapped in 2 new dexter 7k nev-r-lube (oil filled hubs that never need servicing) and brand new tires and wheels, leaf springs. Rewired front to back with all led lights. I think there are 7 down each side and the rear has three per side and are very bright. Also added stake pockets every 18" down both sides. Then set my camper on it. It's a early 60's but in very good shape. No roof leaks or rot. No bathroom or heater. Has fridge but doesn't really work. Stove is not hooked to gas but could be easily. Will add a few things and pictures in a few when I get to a real computer

·
no wait! my name is joe
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think the deck is 102" wide ill have to measure again. deck is 34' total. camper takes up 8'.

·
no wait! my name is joe
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oops forgot price. i love this trailer and dont want to see it go so im firm on price. i dont need the money so not willing to negotiate at this time. $5k

·
no wait! my name is joe
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Possibly but I don't think the camper adds much value. So it doesn't change the price much. Also it was scary putting it up there with a forklift so getting it off would be fun

·
no wait! my name is joe
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also if you were gonna haul heavy things the mounts for a third axle are there it would bolt right in

·
no wait! my name is joe
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can come check it out in person if you'd like. Let me clarify when I said homemade I meant the trailer itself was made from scratch by a hillbilly. He liked overkill so it's very heavy. Also the decking is all 2x6 rough cut oak that is in decent shape. Has nice dual front jacks with quick drop feet and high/low range gear box. Any more questions just ask

·
no wait! my name is joe
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sure. PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooo!!!!! Make me an offer. Worst I'll say is no

·
no wait! my name is joe
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No offers? If this was Craigslist someone would have offered a Mossberg shotgun and an xbox in trade already. Please don't make me post it on Craigslist lol

·
no wait! my name is joe
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No thanks. I'm hoping to get to the dunes soon. I'll post up here so if anyone wants to come look at it

1 - 20 of 66 Posts