Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Skymaster
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My homepage wont update. At the bottom it is stuck at 1:28am. I've tried restarting my phone and clearing my cache but no change. If I click on a thread the time will update but when I go back to the homepage it is still stuck at that time with the threads from that time. @admin

·
Skymaster
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now I'm getting a token has expired when I try to go to the homepage. The normal homepage will come up then the token expired page quickly comes up. If I click on a link beforehand the site works, just the homepage not working.

·
Administrator
418 Posts
Can you provide screenshots and more information on the issue so we can investigate? Where are you seeing this time not changing? What browser/OS/device? Have you cleared cache and cookies?

- JB

·
Skymaster
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The time is at the bottom of the page a couple lines above the "powered by vbulletin" information. Now when I go to the homepage it shows I'm not logged in. I log in and it tells me I'm logged in then when it goes back to homepage I'm not logged in. If I click on a thread it will go to it then I'm logged in.

I'm using Samsung internet browser on android. I've cleared the browsing history, cookies, and cache.
@admin

·
Administrator
418 Posts
Hey there,

I made an edit in the backend.
Can you give it another go?
If you're accessing this site from a bookmark, please make sure it's set at https and not http.

Ed

·
Skymaster
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Changed my home button to include https. The login issue is gone but it still wont update the page. I can go to a thread and it will show correct time at the bottom. Click on the home button at the top of the page or on my browser and it brings me back to the homepage but the time is stuck in the past. And the threads I click on that show new posts with the bold letters stay bold after I have viewed the new posts and returned to the homepage. @admin

·
Administrator
418 Posts
I am going to try and reset your site clock by chaninging your timezone, and then putting it back to what it was before.

If that doesn't do anything, can you try clearing cache again? I know you said you did that before, but that was before we figured out that the HTTPS wasn't part of your URL

Kevin

·
Skymaster
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@admin still not working. I've reset the cache, cleared history, cleared cookies, and restarted my phone. The time is still stuck. It will update after all that then stay at that time until I run through the process again. I am using the normal desktop site on a mobile android browser.

·
Administrator
418 Posts
The time is at the bottom of the page a couple lines above the "powered by vbulletin" information. Now when I go to the homepage it shows I'm not logged in. I log in and it tells me I'm logged in then when it goes back to homepage I'm not logged in. If I click on a thread it will go to it then I'm logged in.

I'm using Samsung internet browser on android. I've cleared the browsing history, cookies, and cache.
@admin
use chrome or another mobile app browser on your samsung phone. their own browser is just an outdated version of chrome. they always wait for a newer version of Chrome to come out before updating. the samsung browser won't even let me out of mobile mode when I attempted.

see if that changes anything?

Lee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts