Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
killer pic.. that looks badass on my new laptop that i jsut got... good thing i got he huge screen and hi def

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
The moon looks like an evil face.

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
Could you possibly make it a little bigger so I can see it?? God damn thumbnails...

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,272 Posts
Could you possibly make it a little bigger so I can see it?? God damn thumbnails...
x2. I had to friggin zoom in with another program to see it:tonka:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
For some reason it doesn't look like a typical camera shot. It looks almost like a computer enhanced/modified/etc image.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
looks edited and not natural. the hard line around the edge of the moon is making look cut & paste. also I don't think the space relation of the moon in that pic is correct it is way too close. I was watching stuff on the moon saturday on discovery science and it was alot farther away than that.

def cool pic tho.

we can take pics of the moon and earth like that, however for whatever the anomoly I cannot get my cell phone to hold a call at my house.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
looks edited and not natural. the hard line around the edge of the moon is making look cut & paste. also I don't think the space relation of the moon in that pic is correct it is way too close. I was watching stuff on the moon saturday on discovery science and it was alot farther away than that.

def cool pic tho.

we can take pics of the moon and earth like that, however for whatever the anomoly I cannot get my cell phone to hold a call at my house.
if you spent billions on your cellphone, it might work

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
if you spent billions on your cellphone, it might work
actually if I spent billions on my cell phone It would be like NASA.... cool in theory, but mostly like a leeching friend who never really gets anything accomplished. then when he does acomplish something he wants all this praise on how great he is. unfortunately the phone would be more prone to either being lost, falling apart or exploding all whilst wasting the taxpayer dollar.:tonka:

just like that new planet they just discoverd who cares??? you have no way of travelling to it so it is completely pointless. now if you found a planet that was inhabitable would that make them try and find a way to travel faster through space? what I don't understand about NASA is that we have all this technology yet they do not have a craft (such as the shuttle) that can take off from earth and land on the moon, or somewhere else then take off and return to earth. even if you could travel to mars it takes something like 2 years to get there or something? I would love to see huge progress in space exploration so we could let the arabs blow each other up. but it's just not going to happen in the next 100 years. to do something like that would take a colossal effort to advance the human race instead of money grubbing big global business and politics to colonize space and visit other planets

1 - 20 of 21 Posts