Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
looks like you guys out on the west side have a fun night to look forward to of storms

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was sunny when i walkin to the house from the pole barn..got a beer turned around it was pitch black and down pooring..power went off and on 4 times..or so..and now i have a ton of sticks to pick up

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
We didn't get hit too bad, but it got dark real quick, and the wind picked up like crazy out of nowhere. We were in a tornado warning too. I know we still have more of the thunderstorms.

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds like there's another one comin threw later. suppose to be runin south of gr..

42,948 Posts
have you guys checked out radar? Check out chicago, :sonicjay:

Its just a big glob of red, no green.

Sanilac has a tornado?

I know they feel it necessary to break into my television program to inform people 50 miles away to take cover.

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
we cant wait for u to move either..:naughty: ....

o yeah and nuzzy too:thumb:

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
have you guys checked out radar? Check out chicago, :sonicjay:

Its just a big glob of red, no green.

Sanilac has a tornado?

I know they feel it necessary to break into my television program to inform people 50 miles away to take cover.
yeah thats suppose to move THROUGH here later tonight i guess...damn news people are ruining that 70's show...

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I thought I was driving through a monsoon in Morley earlier. Then bright, sunny, and hot in Big Rapids. Then dark and windy and tornado sirens twice.... Then bright, sunny, and hot. Now just kind of blah out there. I wish it would make up its mind.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
well looks like we have a small cell heading my way. Then after that it looks like a motherload of a storm a couple of hours behind.

:nana:

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
The "big" storm just rolled through here. I blew a little bit for a couple minutes, barely rained, and dried up. Pretty unimpressive. The one last night knocked out our power though.

·
Stick it up your ass
3,071 Posts
well looks like we have a small cell heading my way. Then after that it looks like a motherload of a storm a couple of hours behind.

:nana:
Just wish it was snow :(

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
ahh great. and I'm sitting in a line of trafic on 75 waiting to get off at Sashabaw Rd. for an outdoor concert :sonicjay:

And we are going to Chicago in the morning. I just can't escape this shit. :tonka:

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Just wish it was snow :(
I would believe me. However I am going to use my powers that be to break the largest cell in half so that when it passes over my house it shouldn't affect me.

If you look carefully at my sketch I will focus my powers where the red arrow is protecting my family in the blue zone. Storm should deflect in the direction of the yellow arrows.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts