Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made a 25 mile trip from kzoo to orangeville...and counted 22 state and county boys on my way there...:mel:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Perhaps a police officer died . If it natual causes you wont see it on the news but many officers will go show there respect .

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
Hey, I know.......Maybe, just maybe, there was SOMETHING GOING ON. You know a pursuit or shooting or barricaded person or a crazy bastard on the loose.

Cops in many areas spend the majority of their shifts chasing citizen complaints (aka: radio calls or requests for service). Traffic patrol (tickets) is usually a very small part of most cops days in my experience. But, go ahead and believe what you want.

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Hey, I know.......Maybe, just maybe, there was SOMETHING GOING ON. You know a pursuit or shooting or barricaded person or a crazy bastard on the loose.

Cops in many areas spend the majority of their shifts chasing citizen complaints (aka: radio calls or requests for service). Traffic patrol (tickets) is usually a very small part of most cops days in my experience. But, go ahead and believe what you want.
I sure will! I bet there was a donut sale!:poke:

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
I saw a lot today as well.

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
There has been a scheduled "crack Down" on speeders on I-94, the pressure is on to slow the flow of traffic.
FYI

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
I went through west branch and seen the same cop over and over like he had nothing better to do in a 1 square mile town . He must of been up to something to because he waved at me twice :poke:

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts
I went through west branch and seen the same cop over and over like he had nothing better to do in a 1 square mile town . He must of been up to something to because he waved at me twice :poke:
We vacationed in that area a few years ago and I stopped to help the city cop who was wrestling with a very large drunk guy on the side of the highway at about 2:00 in the afternoon. The cop seemed like a nice guy to me. Met the Chief of Police a few years before that and had a good time talking to him. Nice area.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
I walked 4 blocks today, didn't see any

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
telegraph is down to one lane... that should work out well tomorow since no one is working construction.

no shootings, but I was raped at Murray's auto

1 - 20 of 31 Posts