Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· skillicous
12,835 Posts
fast young team, good to see.

· skillicous
12,835 Posts
:sonicjay:...........You old fucking bastard
huh? Their best player is Patrick Kane who is 22, byfuglen is 25 or 26, Ladd is 24, their goalie is 26 I think and their captain is 22. They have to have one of the youngest rosters in the league. I bet Detroit's roster is 10+ years higher.

· Registered
5,719 Posts
I'm still a Wings fan, I don't care if they win or lose, I just care about watching it. It's been so long since I've seen hockey though. Fuckers around here think I'm from Canada or some crap if I talk about guys on ice playing with wooden sticks. I may put a Red Wings sticker on the back of my car, a GL4x4 sticker, and/or a Detroit sticker.

· HURL SCOUTS
10,008 Posts
great series I thought. I really like the team chicago has put together. but I think they are going to be against the cap next year so we'll have to see what they do.

· Go lil yellow Roobicon...
1,960 Posts
Lifelong Flyers fan so I am bummed....again.....

but on a positive note:

Chicago is a hell of a hockey team.
The Flyers were dead last league wide in Dec. and made one of the single best runs for the cup I have ever seen.

The Wings were flat out embarrassed by San Jose. :sonicjay:

· Registered
319 Posts
Lifelong Flyers fan so I am bummed....again.....

but on a positive note:

Chicago is a hell of a hockey team.
The Flyers were dead last league wide in Dec. and made one of the single best runs for the cup I have ever seen.

The Wings were flat out embarrassed by San Jose. :sonicjay:
The Wings were far from embarrassed by San Jose, but believe what you want...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.