Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I brew my own beer. Took care of the plate renewals last night. The 1st thing they should do is stop paying the govenor and legislature they don't do anything anyway.

A Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in six weeks." A German doctor says, "That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in four weeks." A British doctor says, "In my country medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have both of them out looking for work in two weeks." The Canadian doctor, not to be outdone, interjected, "You guys are way behind. We took a woman with no brains, sent her to Michigan where she became Governor, and now half the state is out looking for work."

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
I could care less about the liquor thing, I am concerned with the S.O.S. since I work in car financing!

Maybe a break from the lotto and the liquor store will be good for some people :thumb:

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could care less about the liquor thing, I am concerned with the S.O.S. since I work in car financing!

Maybe a break from the lotto and the liquor store will be good for some people :thumb:
No Christmas eggnog for you :stan:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
I brew my own beer. Took care of the plate renewals last night. The 1st thing they should do is stop paying the govenor and legislature they don't do anything anyway.

A Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in six weeks." A German doctor says, "That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in four weeks." A British doctor says, "In my country medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have both of them out looking for work in two weeks." The Canadian doctor, not to be outdone, interjected, "You guys are way behind. We took a woman with no brains, sent her to Michigan where she became Governor, and now half the state is out looking for work."
repost x10 :sonicjay:

And yes, I will incite a riot. :tonka:

-Jordan

·
I Drank WHAT!
709 Posts
Why is jenny treatening to shut down all the departments that make money in this state. It's not rocket science, shut down the freakin wellfare, government assistance, and all the frockers driving around in the state vehicles.

·
nothing original here
342 Posts
Why is jenny treatening to shut down all the departments that make money in this state. It's not rocket science, shut down the freakin wellfare, government assistance, and all the frockers driving around in the state vehicles.
well put! makes me glad i left the state, i don't have to deal with all that crap for a while! can't believe that there won't be any msp or sos tho, simply amazing that the state has come to this. MI->:miff:<-jenny

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
jenny is going to say whatever to panic people so that we say ok to her new tax plans. seriously? shutting down sos? how ghey is that. I never see more than 2 people working at the local branch so how can it be costing so much.
so what? i am supposed to go renew all my vehicles and pay all sorts of out of pocket cash becuase the state is screwed. are they going to stop selling gas too?

·
HAND-ME-DOWN Racing
1,130 Posts
oh?
Like the DNR yogies, bad plan.
State Police WTF?
The problem is we have lowered taxes too far , do the math! Not enough money, too much state aid. We need a good size local/state govenrment. Our income tax was close to %6+, business was good... Now it sucks, unemployment is at all time high, income tax is at %4.3 +/-, and we raised minimum wage, and ya still cant buy a descent employee! I dint see anyone say anything about cutting the legislators health benifits, how about that! They'd prohably strike like an overpaid, underworked, system abusing laborer. If the people want to get they have to give, call your senator/congressman it's there job to listen.democrats :stan: republicans :stan: democrats :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw:

This is what we need to protect>>>:usa:
Sometimes this is what it takes $$$$$$

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
oh?
Like the DNR yogies, bad plan.
State Police WTF?
The problem is we have lowered taxes too far , do the math! Not enough money, too much state aid. We need a good size local/state govenrment. Our income tax was close to %6+, business was good... Now it sucks, unemployment is at all time high, income tax is at %4.3 +/-, and we raised minimum wage, and ya still cant buy a descent employee! I dint see anyone say anything about cutting the legislators health benifits, how about that! They'd prohably strike like an overpaid, underworked, system abusing laborer. If the people want to get they have to give, call your senator/congressman it's there job to listen.democrats :stan: republicans :stan: democrats :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw:

This is what we need to protect>>>:usa:
Sometimes this is what it takes $$$$$$

Say it isn't so,..........Mikey1258 in Politics,:tonka: :tonka: :tonka:
I just always thought of you as one of the Good ol Boy Mud Runners, who could care less about Politics.

Well, I would like to add something to your comment............how about we remove the 35% increase that our congress received during the last term of the senate, (and who were removed because of term limits) The newbe's got in because some were saying the wage increase would be the first thing they werer going to fix..............I don't know about you, but I haven't seen yet.

·
Resident Snappy
141 Posts
I just talked to my dad (my parents own a party store), and he ordered a little extra liquor this week. they don't have to worry about beer that is handled through distributors other than the state. If this goes on for to long, he said he would be out of stock in a week and a half. that sucks!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts