Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
42,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Sir or Madam,

This is Cindy from Elecal Power, the main engines, generators, pump sets manufacturer in China since 2001, we products are exported to over 70 continents and regions, including the US, France, Mexico, Germany, Malaysia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Vietnam, Burma, Brazil, Argentina, etc.

As a China manufacturer, we extremely enjoy low-cost materials, very low-cost labor, and low-cost land. Therefore, we believe that you can rely on us as we provide you quite satisfactory services and products with best quality at almost competitive price in the world. We are pleased if you hesitate to send us any of your inquiries.

Certificates: diesel generators CED6000E, CED6000T, CED5000E, and CED3000E CE certified in 2006

ISO9001:2000 and ISO9001:2008 certificates in 2008

SON certified and diesel engine 9FZCL.418F86 EPA certified in 2009

Plant Size: around 12,000 square meters with 5 production and assembly lines, 22 inspection lines, 1 complete fitting assembly system

Annual Production: 300,000 items

Delivery time: 37-45 days for large machines and samples, 25 days for small ones

Services: one-year or 1000-hour warranty

OEM service upon request

For more, kindly please land on http://www.elecalpower.com/
Look forward to hearing from you at your most convenience.
Thanks & best regard

Cindy
Sales Manager
Mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
Msn: [email protected]
Mobile: 0086-18905915635

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
"We are pleased if you hesitate to send us any of your inquiries"
"....almost competitive price"
Haha... They do not want to grow their business?

·
Semper Fidelis
4,541 Posts
I think it's funny how proud they are of their slave labor :sonicjay:

But how does slave labor equal a better product?
It's not considered slave labor if they enjoy it. See proof below:

"extremely enjoy low-cost materials, very low-cost labor, and low-cost land"

·
Registered
54 Posts
Products are exported to 70 continents huh? Thats a lot of continents! Even kickstand knows theres only 10 continents on Earth!:teehee:

·
Out for the Summer!
5,098 Posts
Is it bad that I couldn't read that with out hearing it being spoken by some Chinese person who doesn't know how to talk Engrish Very well?

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's were some of the Obama stimulus went to build solar panels. They take our money and apply it tp their "low-cost materials, very low-cost labor, and low-cost land", and sell it back to us and the other 69 continents at "almost competitive price".

Thank you Mr. Obama, we borrow money from the Chinese, to give it back to the Chinese, so that they can build and sell us green products. What a system!!

·
<3's Ridin' Dirty
2,868 Posts
We are pleased if you hesitate to send us any of your inquiries.
I'm putting this sign up on my office door right this moment. Not that my customers can read, it will just make me feel better every time they open the door.

Is it bad that I couldn't read that with out hearing it being spoken by some Chinese person who doesn't know how to talk Engrish Very well?
I liked it better that way!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts