Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pickup Agent
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for the crappy phone pic. Took this one last week while riving through Grayling. Pointed and clicked through the window of my truck at 40mph. Two young girls, on a lawn tractor, with a case of Bud. :rock:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
There is a nice 6x6 next to that bus now. I don't know if it is for sale but it would be cool to have. I drove by there twice this weekend.

·
Pickup Agent
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a nice 6x6 next to that bus now. I don't know if it is for sale but it would be cool to have. I drove by there twice this weekend.

That belongs to the guy that owns Ray's canoes. He must be writing a book about how to loose money. The livery has been in foreclosure forever, people actually got together and held a fundraiser for his business a couple years ago. So he bought a new kitchen, and took a vacation. :confused: He plans to use the 6x6 to take people on moonlight cruises through the woods around here. :thumb: Meanwhile, his employees' payroll checks are NSF, and the bank is chasing him. Wonder how cheap the 6x6 will go ?

·
In Da Faaaaaace!!!
1988 YJ
5,873 Posts
beginning of summer my brother and i were headed down 7mile towards midelbelt in Livonia. Saw a guy on a john deere lawn tractor driving home from Wendys down the sidewalk.

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
That belongs to the guy that owns Ray's canoes. He must be writing a book about how to loose money. The livery has been in foreclosure forever, people actually got together and held a fundraiser for his business a couple years ago. So he bought a new kitchen, and took a vacation. :confused: He plans to use the 6x6 to take people on moonlight cruises through the woods around here. :thumb: Meanwhile, his employees' payroll checks are NSF, and the bank is chasing him. Wonder how cheap the 6x6 will go ?
WOW........I always thought that place did a hell of a lot business.
Thats to bad.

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts
beginning of summer my brother and i were headed down 7mile towards midelbelt in Livonia. Saw a guy on a john deere lawn tractor driving home from Wendys down the sidewalk.
that guy lives in my neighborhood. He takes that damn thing everywhere. :confused:
Mike thinks he has a DUI or something and cant drive.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
Sorry for the crappy phone pic. Took this one last week while riving through Grayling. Pointed and clicked through the window of my truck at 40mph. Two young girls, on a lawn tractor, with a case of Bud. :rock:

Careful waht you say about them grayling folk...they could be family. :poke:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts