Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/09/22/clinton-i-am-not-a-lesbian/

It says so here.

WASHINGTON (CNN) – Sen. Hillary Clinton's sexuality is not the most pressing issue on the presidential campaign trail, but it is likely to get a fair amount of attention on a lazy Friday in the nation’s capital.

The New York Democrat tells “The Advocate” that she is not a lesbian, according to a story in Friday’s edition of The New York Daily News.

"It's not true, but it is something that I have no control over," Clinton tells the magazine in a story set for publication next week.

“People will say what they want to say," she added.

The comments came in response to a question posed by Sean Kennedy, an editor of the Advocate: "How do you respond to the occasional rumor that you're a lesbian?"

Kennedy tells CNN he asked Clinton about the rumors because "they are a point of solidarity between her and the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) community."

"Because her political opponents, and others, have used the word 'lesbian' to hurt her personally and politically, she knows first hand the stigma associated with homosexuality just as gay people do," Kennedy said. "She did not seem surprised by the question in the least and responded like the experienced politician she is."

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
If she were a ****, then she will win the election for sure. You know how many feminazi bull **** butches would come out of the woodwork to have a carpet munching leader?

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
hahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts