Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I finally had time to screw around on the computer at work and I'm in! Is it happy hour yet?? :beerbang:

·
Scramblin Man
523 Posts
hell, tuesday starts the weekend!

Welcome from a former Rancid City person. Now in Kewadin. Where do you work that you were too busy till now?!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, my earlier intro was done at work, short on time! I'm Katie, live in Rapid City with Spork, had a great time meeting lots of you at the PigGig, work in Traverse City, and all I want for Christmas is a 6" lift on my Cherokee!!! (and to keep hanging out with the Wobbly crew...:woot: :woot: :)

·
Remeber this?
768 Posts
Okay, my earlier intro was done at work, short on time! I'm Katie, live in Rapid City with Spork, had a great time meeting lots of you at the PigGig, work in Traverse City, and all I want for Christmas is a 6" lift on my Cherokee!!! (and to keep hanging out with the Wobbly crew...:woot: :woot: :)
Rock on Welcome

·
rapid city recovery team
1,049 Posts
if i remember right that stock cherokee out wheeled cube's jeep for the first half of the trail ride... before you chickened out

yeah but dont tell cube. if we went thru the mud on 225's cube and his swampers wud be very sad. :(

Plus if i wasnt such a dumbass we would have had the cj7 out there.

P.S. Hi honey you rock :woot:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts