Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got referred to the site by a guy at the mounds. I just recently got into offroading, before that I built and helped others build imports. Owned a 300zx and a Subaru Impreza before this. I just recently purchased a 1996 Cherokee Sport 4.0L with an auto. Nice 3.5" lift and 1" blocks. 32" BFG tires on 16" unique wheels.

I know Darkbluesr240...

so, Hey guys, i may need some help. I'm not that smart on truck suspension and all that. My knowledge is more in Nissan and Boxer engines.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Good to see you made it Nizzy. I was the one you met up there. You guys really know how to "get into the mud" :rock: . Hopefully next time I am up I can bring my pickup and really play. My wife hates to get that Tahoe dirty but loves 4 wheelin :confused: - whatever :chiefwoohaw:

Like I mentioned, there are a number of guys here that have done the 4cyl to 8cyl swap in their Jeeps. I am sure you will find all the info you need.

Invite the rest of the crew :thumb: .

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha thanks guys, good to see ya. I doubt I'll have any trouble finding people here who want to go to the mounds... unlike xceed... *rolls eyes*

I wish i would have taken pictures before I cleaned it. Had about 1/8th or more of an inch of mud caked on.

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
Are you my "good" twin?

:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i wrench in my driveway/2-car empty garage... aside from that my friend's got a nice one to mess around in. And yes, I'll be at silver lake some time. Hopefully before the fall.

·
Ass, The other vagina...
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
99' turbo'd 2.5rs Impreza (rs-t)

if i wanted a complicated swap and had the money to hire i guy to custom make some mounds and all that I'd get a VK56DE swap. I love nissan engines. It's a shame the vg30dett would to too big to even fit, not to mention VERY unpractical and way too much work... also i have no idea if the VK would fit either, but i'd love a nice nissan swap.

anyway... Atleast this offroading stuff is cheaper then my Subaru, god parts for that car were expensive as hell...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.