Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toyota At Texas State Fair To Race, Leaving Towing To Chevy?
This picture, taken by an anonymous tipster we're calling "Deep Alamo", is from the set up for the Texas State Fair last night. Looks normal enough, doesn't it -- the Toyota truck racing trailer pulling up to the fair site, right? Wait a second, something's wrong here -- is that a late-model Silverado 3500 HD crew cab hauling it around? Yeah, that's what that is. Obviously the reason why Toyota wasn't going to be able to haul this heavy of a trailer was because they don't have a heavy duty pickup to hitch that big Toyota racing trailer up to. But even the most hard-core Toyota truck fan's got to admit it's probably a little embarrassing to have the competition hauling you around by your "johnson" trailer hitch.

http://jalopnik.com/index.php?refId=304881

hahaha

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
:sonicjay: :woot:

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
image reposted at least once. (I tossed it into Kelly's Tundra thread)

·
Catch the wave
7,994 Posts
uhm, are you retarded?

Refer to post dates...this one was first
sue me.

I'm not accustomed to retards dredging up a post with only 4 hits in it here.

regardless I first saw the image long before hit hit japolink and had what I thought safely assumed it had previously been posted here as well.

edit. I guess the proper response is actually "poop"

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
OMG you mean a half ton gasser truck, isn't a one ton cross country oil burner

OMG

·
Not Right!
1,472 Posts
Nice!!

I am sure it will be a matter of time before they are in the real truck market with a serious diesel tow rig.

·
DrivewayJeeper
10,957 Posts
Nice!!

I am sure it will be a matter of time before they are in the real truck market with a serious diesel tow rig.
I've heard it will be soon....hopefully the new heavy duty truck looks better than that current piece of poop Tundra on the market.

·
I can levitate!
9,241 Posts
It is the Toyota sponsored Race team. Key word is "sponsored" it is Not a Toyota Race Team.
Toyota doesnt have a race team, but the trailer the Chevy truck is towing is there main factory sponsored truck team. Its not even a race trailer, that is a run about trailer just for moving vehicles. What are we arguing about here anyway?

Sweet pic non the less.

·
Premium Member
4,095 Posts
Toyota doesnt have a race team, but the trailer the Chevy truck is towing is there main factory sponsored truck team. Its not even a race trailer, that is a run about trailer just for moving vehicles. What are we arguing about here anyway?

Sweet pic non the less.

I will kill you too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts