Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After almost 2 week sabbatical from the site I'm back... so, whatzzzzzzz up guys!!! Did I miss any good drama? (Cliff notes will be highly appreciated) It's good to be back!!! I guess... :tonka: So what's new?

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I wasn't picking lettuce CC I was seeking asylum to avoid deportation...:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: Seriously, I've been around I didn't go anywhere, I just wanted to take a break (felt good to realize that I have a life outside of GL4X4 :tonka:) I cut my hair shorter btw (love it!!!) :woot:

·
Registered
702 Posts
No, I wasn't picking lettuce CC I was seeking asylum to avoid deportation...:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: Seriously, I've been around I didn't go anywhere, I just wanted to take a break (felt good to realize that I have a life outside of GL4X4 :tonka:) I cut my hair shorter btw (love it!!!) :woot:
Let`s see the new hair do again.!!!

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know about Meb Alls! and then the sign thing... I think that was around when I stopped signing in... Did anything happen since then?

And yep, I have some pictures of the new shorter hair do. I'll post them later.:nana:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
What did you miss , well lets see . Some one whined about there job . Some one whined about there wife ( wasnt me ) The pig gig is coming up very soon and thats about it .

Now if you keep whacking your hair off you are going to start drawing the attention of the lesbian and bi sexual females . Consider your self warned unless thats your intent . Im sure jeeprat wont object .

When Miff gets her hair cut short i take her to the bar more . She attracts woman like a mofo .

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What did you miss , well lets see . Some one whined about there job . Some one whined about there wife ( wasnt me ) The pig gig is coming up very soon and thats about it .

Now if you keep whacking your hair off you are going to start drawing the attention of the lesbian and bi sexual females . Consider your self warned unless thats your intent . Im sure jeeprat wont object .

When Miff gets her hair cut short i take her to the bar more . She attracts woman like a mofo .
Sure he won't freaking object!!! :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :stan: I do attract women no matter what :( So yeah, thanks for the nice warning...

La Migra!!!!!!
Good student ya' hippie!!! You remembered good! :thumb: :tonka:

I missed you. :)
I missed you too Dave..

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Glad to see you back! Yea you did not miss much marv did the cliff notes for you. That pretty much sums it up:thumb: Well he did leave out some old man getting stuck in the deep mud :sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts