Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Cougars: Older Women Who Seek Out Younger Men
Why are so many women over 40 dating younger men?
Cougar [koo-ger] - 1. Puma or mountain lion known as a stalk-and-ambush predator. 2. Older woman who only dates men at least eight years her junior.

Cougee [koo-gee] - "Older women are a turn-on." -- John, 35-year-old male

Here's to you, Mrs. Robinson. A 2003 survey conducted by the National Association of Retired Persons revealed that one-third of single women between 40 and 60 are dating younger men.

Susan Coss explains her own predilection for young men: "They provide more creative excitement: Like me they have diverse interests in theater, music, and film, and look beyond what's on the New York Times best seller list." An older guy can be more of a child than a young one." Translation: An ex close to her age lost this lady because he placed his needs well above hers.

Brenda Dos Santos laughs, "I'm the poster child for the 'Urban Cougar' trend. I'm 46 and only date boys in their 20s and 30s … I love all the attention I get from them. They try harder and are not cynical or spoiled by bad past relationships."

Like many women who consciously seek out younger men, the San Francisco publicist is a refugee from an early bad marriage.
The divorced mother of two finds men her age "kinda tired. They can't keep up with me." These days Brenda is content to "just have fun sampling all types of hot young men."

Better watch out Grandman....:tonka: :tonka: :tonka: :tonka:

·
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
1,651 Posts
Booya!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
The older the berry the sweeter the wine!!

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Sorry i married an older woman too .

I think its funny that men chasing younger woman was just an old pervert . Old woman chasing younger men get a cool name like Urban cougar .

Now the truth as to why old woman chase young men . Men there own age have all ready gotten an education on the BS these woman pull and catch on much quicker then a dumb kid .

In the case of old men chasing young woman its a little different , they both like sex :stan:

I hope i cleared every thing up for you Nancy , When are you changing your name to " cougar " i happen to know Chris is the youngen :tonka:

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I think its funny that men chasing younger woman was just an old pervert . True, a terrible double standard...just terrible. :tonka: Old woman chasing younger men get a cool name like Urban cougar .

Now the truth as to why old woman chase young men . Men there own age have all ready gotten an education on the BS these woman pull and catch on much quicker then a dumb kid . I disagree....from what I've seen...he is going through a mid-life crisis, and the younger woman is a gold digger...sorry but sometimes true....:(

In the case of old men chasing young woman its a little different , they both like sex :stan: Disagree here too. He likes to be seen with a young woman because it makes him more hale.

I hope i cleared every thing up for you Nancy , When are you changing your name to " cougar " i happen to know Chris is the youngen Yeah, but not by that much!!:tonka:
:tonka: :tonka:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Ya like the young hottie last week that told me she was looking for a male friend with benefits !

I told her if she could give me medical and a retirement package i could be a great friend :thumb:

·
German cars are hot
11,450 Posts

I think its funny that men chasing younger woman was just an old pervert . Old woman chasing younger men get a cool name like Urban cougar .

Now the truth as to why old woman chase young men . Men there own age have all ready gotten an education on the BS these woman pull and catch on much quicker then a dumb kid .

In the case of old men chasing young woman its a little different , they both like sex :stan:

I hope i cleared every thing up for you Nancy , When are you changing your name to " cougar " i happen to know Chris is the youngen :tonka:
You think you know everything about women but you dont. I think Miff should keep you locked in a cage and away from the internet so you dont damage young men's minds.

We like the younger men because they are hotter and more trainable. You could tell my husband that part of the reason that I love him so much is because he is house trained to my liking and he would agree. It's not a huge mystery. :tonka:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
You think you know everything about women but you dont. I think Miff should keep you locked in a cage and away from the internet so you dont damage young men's minds.

We like the younger men because they are hotter and more trainable. You could tell my husband that part of the reason that I love him so much is because he is house trained to my liking and he would agree. It's not a huge mystery. :tonka:

blah blah blah , you left the last guy becuase he had a 2" dick , you said so your self . Your memory is shot aint it ? :tonka:

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I've never had the "joy" of dating someone twice my age so I wouldn't know. There are a few good looking ones though, but from what I gather, the older ones might actually act their age. The girls I know who are my age act really immature. That kinda killed it for me. Oh well.

·
Its tough out there.
2,754 Posts
I've never had the "joy" of dating someone twice my age so I wouldn't know. There are a few good looking ones though, but from what I gather, the older ones might actually act their age. The girls I know who are my age act really immature. That kinda killed it for me. Oh well.

amen to that!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts