Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta love the married life, I've got stuff on the grill and my wife comes in the house bringing in groceries, It's not like I ran and hid I just didn't ask if she needed help, I'm working and have 10 things on my mind. If she asked me to help I'd say sure. She would rather wait until she's done and then bitch.

Woman Why! If you need help ask, I've got a million things going on, don't do something all by yourself then bitch and be in a pissy mood for 2hours!

Fella's am I right????:beerbang:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
10yrs ago I may have said you can carry them all in, but now it's just not worth it, I don't have the energy to say no anymore. She does have to ask though.

·
Chris Kangas 5/4/02
247 Posts
10yrs ago I may have said you can carry them all in, but now it's just not worth it, I don't have the energy to say no anymore. She does have to ask though.
Agreed says I, ain't gitting any says she!

Sorry for pirate talk, I simply agree (but no matter what I am always wrong just ask her). :beer:

·
Sinister Minister
2,269 Posts
Gotta love the married life, I've got stuff on the grill and my wife comes in the house bringing in groceries, It's not like I ran and hid I just didn't ask if she needed help, I'm working and have 10 things on my mind. If she asked me to help I'd say sure. She would rather wait until she's done and then bitch.

Woman Why! If you need help ask, I've got a million things going on, don't do something all by yourself then bitch and be in a pissy mood for 2hours!

No, you're an asshole. :thumb:

:tonka:

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
there is always a compromise. I normally don't help with her bringing in the groceries unless she asks. am I rude? no beacuse it's not like she volunteers to help with the yard work or anything. fair is fair. we always ask if we need help, it is never assumed.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
there is always a compromise. I normally don't help with her bringing in the groceries unless she asks. am I rude? no beacuse it's not like she volunteers to help with the yard work or anything. fair is fair. we always ask if we need help, it is never assumed.
Agreed. But if I'm sitting on the couch just watching TV i will get up and help.

·
Premium Member
4,187 Posts
Sometimes even simple things like helping bring groceries in, make a big difference and will make her happy for alteast a little while. Maybe even offering to help bring them in would be satisfying enough...I mean, you eat the groceries too, right?

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
you're f'in grilling...how many thing are you really doing at once to not just lend a hand?

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
Women Bitch! That's what they're good at....... They all want equal rights, but don't hold the door for you.... And when you don't hold the door for them they'll bitch about that too!...... the next time you're out changing the oil in her car, cutting the grass, fixing something around the house, etc, etc, etc..... start Bitching about her not offering you to help! And do it everyday for the next week...... do you think she'll get the point?

But then again.....

·
Me balls are huge
2,543 Posts

Sounds just like my wife.

·
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
10,939 Posts
Yeah, my ol'lady is the same way. Won't ask or anything, but sure will be in a pissy mood if you don't help. :sonicjay:

Whatever, I just let it roll of me anymore.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts

ha ha ha she is wearing you down . NO your not right , men are never right . It took me 20 years to figure this out . Now i just say yes dear to every damn thing and life is easier .

You know what you call a man that thinks he is right ?

DIVORCED :poke:

·
Registered
806 Posts
I always did everything by myself with no complaints, I knew it was getting done :sonicjay:.....but the thing I hated the most was when I would walk up the driveway with bags in each hand, cases of pop under the arm and the hubby & kids sit there and watch and wonder why I am banging the front door :confused: and then ask if I need any help.....they all know when I pulled in the driveway

·
I can levitate!
9,245 Posts
I would help as long as there isnt something good on TV.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts