Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the voice of reason that keeps these three out of jail (most of the time)

Sometimes I fail...miserably. But on the whole, I hink you guys should thank me (or hate me) for their "unique" outlook and sense of humor:nana:

See you at the pig gig!:beer:

·
broken
5,093 Posts
:beer:

·
8,046 Posts
Why havn't you posted in Wobbly "H"? Do we need to kick Cube in the junk?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To everyone that welcomed me, Thank you! And to Evil Queen - you made my day. I have 4 more boys also and one daughter (she's more like the Sglide and JDF3 than she wants to admit. The youngest "Jake" age 15, will be at the pig gig. Good kid just like the ones you've met so far. People may think it was a lack of beating them as kids but I think they just liked it.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and if you don't find too many posts from me it's because Duramax04 is a computer hog. I'll try to kick him off more often.

See you soon.

42,948 Posts
To everyone that welcomed me, Thank you! And to Evil Queen - you made my day. I have 4 more boys also and one daughter (she's more like the Sglide and JDF3 than she wants to admit. The youngest "Jake" age 15, will be at the pig gig. Good kid just like the ones you've met so far. People may think it was a lack of beating them as kids but I think they just liked it.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and if you don't find too many posts from me it's because Duramax04 is a computer hog. I'll try to kick him off more often.

See you soon.
You're sglides mom? Welcome!

BTW, I've seen your son naked.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I was looking all over for this post. I thought it was in Wobbly H. Aren't we just a cute little family now? I'd suggest we get Jake an account, but his posts would be harder to decipher than Sam's :sonicjay:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was looking all over for this post. I thought it was in Wobbly H. Aren't we just a cute little family now? I'd suggest we get Jake an account, but his posts would be harder to decipher than Sam's :sonicjay:
Besides we would never get any time on the computer. We told him we will get him an account once he gets a license. Ordered you a hoodie w/Wobbly H logo on it.

and I was only on this part to answer a couple of welcomes. I do post in Wobbly H.:sonicjay:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

And I don't know about "cute little family" You apparently haven't seen the pic of your older brother. It's always a joy to be welcomed to the group and the next sentence being "I've seen your son naked". Yeah me too but the last time he was a hell of a lot cuter!:(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts