Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
German cars are hot
11,451 Posts
I read that earlier and it made me so angry. God those people should be put to death and if that is not allowable they should be sterilized.

·
Better than Newbie
2,829 Posts
being a video game addict, i can agree that they can definitely keep you zoned in on them, but having a crying kid would definitely have my attention over the game.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
what turds. i have gone on serious online benders, but they never kept me from getting up and beating the children who annoy me.

·
End nerd persecution
2,249 Posts
WTF! I've been know to play a few video games in my day....but come on people not feeding your kids and letting the cats piss on them. These people need to be spayed and neutered!

"Last month, experts at an American Medical Association meeting backed away from a proposal to designate video game addiction as a mental disorder, saying it had to be studied further. Some said the issue is like alcoholism, while others said there was no concrete evidence it's a psychological disease."..........Video games are like Crack for nerds.

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
being a video game addict, i can agree that they can definitely keep you zoned in on them, but having a crying kid would definitely have my attention over the game.
i would hope so, haha.

And the girls head had to be shaved because her hair was matted and full of cat urine? And nice blowing 50 grand on computer equipment and a plasma when you dont even have a job.

I bet it smelled like a house of skank too.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Why did they even have kids?

·
Better than Newbie
2,829 Posts
WTF! I've been know to play a few video games in my day....but come on people not feeding your kids and letting the cats piss on them. These people need to be spayed and neutered!

"Last month, experts at an American Medical Association meeting backed away from a proposal to designate video game addiction as a mental disorder, saying it had to be studied further. Some said the issue is like alcoholism, while others said there was no concrete evidence it's a psychological disease."..........Video games are like Crack for nerds.
nah, video games have their recreational users as well as their addicted ones

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
The guys myspace has a comment from a friend saying "Mike, what were you thinking?" Exactly.

·
German cars are hot
11,451 Posts
That makes me so angry. They have pictures on their myspace like they care about their kids.
I mean we game sometimes and if the dogs need something we get up and take care of them. Nothing is as important as keeping your commitments and kids or animals are a commitment.
I seriously hope they go to jail for a very long time. Those deadbeats could have invested that money for their childrens college tuition or put a down payment on a house.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts