Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
ok we all know what a jeep with out a hemi looks like... lets see some after pics

·
Registered
263 Posts
Whenever people post stuff about Hemi's I think of that stupid commercial where some Jackass asks if "that thing got a Hemi"?

Cool Conversion though :thumb:

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
preatty swift... but a while back i saw on the 2tm site saying it was the only HEMI tj in genesee county.. they're wrong Runci's in Fenton did a conversion last yr(spring 06?) and now UORC has one too

·
Premium Member
5,840 Posts
preatty swift... but a while back i saw on the 2tm site saying it was the only HEMI tj in genesee county.. they're wrong Runci's in Fenton did a conversion last yr(spring 06?) and now UORC has one too
It says it was the first one finished, not the only tj with a hemi in this county.

I we were told runcis finished theres in spring of 07. and could not find anything of any other hemi finished by a shop in this county.

:beer:

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
It says it was the first one finished, not the only tj with a hemi in this county.

I we were told runcis finished theres in spring of 07. and could not find anything of any other hemi finished by a shop in this county.

:beer:
oh my bad.. Props to you guy regaurdless of who finished 1st :rock:

·
Premium Member
5,840 Posts
jeff and eric did do a bad ass job i seen it today it is very clean. except for the mud packed in the radiator. blt4mud it looks like you had some fun. haha

·
Wheeler-less
748 Posts
Because he probably likes being able to breath when driving on the shitty, dusty, michigan two tracks. At least thats why I still have mine.
then why do you have a jeep that can go topless. since you like to be closed up, want to trade? i'd give anything (except to be in more debt) to have a topless wheelin rig...no matter where i go.

·
Formerly "Gr8archer"
2,742 Posts
then why do you have a jeep that can go topless. since you like to be closed up, want to trade? i'd give anything (except to be in more debt) to have a topless wheelin rig...no matter where i go.
No offense... but WTF! Okay, so say your out wheeling like I was yesterday, it was like 90+ and really high humidity, I would of loved to have the A/C. I love how when someone post pics of a really nice build, some people on this forum tend to nit-pick the one thing they dont like, and even if it isn't a downfall on the vehicle (IE. A/C in a Jeep) they make stupid ass comments about it none-the-less.

/rant

Nice Jeep, maybe I will see ya on the trail someday!! You have a PM blt4mud.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts